Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

International but shipping will be more

2 Likes

Ahh, interesting, thanks for the info.

2 Likes

@LordVapor @therabidweasel You guys might be interested as well.

2 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors shipping is so weird the last order i placed was 10 flav and shipping was $22.61 this one 10 flav $34.56

@Walt_RealFlavors got my three orders in. Yay. Looks like I accidentally selected FedEx on my first one though (8051). Looks like I was too excited. Lol.

1 Like

Shipping is being supppppper weird. @woftam place it and I can refund the actual price if you would like.

1 Like

Ya i placed the order anyhow :grinning:

Dont worry about refunding but I would really really like 25 yorker tips (for this order and the last plus the 5 that I dont have ) If you could do that that would be awesome do you want an order number?

1 Like

Thanks @Walt_RealFlavors for the great samples deal. HEY! When are you going to
make us some BUTTER PECAN ? :slight_smile:
and
Thank you @Ken_O_Where for bringing my attention to this.

2 Likes

I had a small order shipped today that I ordered yesterday. Not sure why we deserve this GREAT deal, but, got my 3 orders in. Thanks @Walt_RealFlavors. Much appreciated !!!

1 Like

@Walt_RealFlavors - I put Oatmeal cookie and Honey in my cart Walt. The shipping is doubled up on this last one.

Thanks man!

You can actually use the code three times, and you are welcome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am looking in to it for you. Odd random bugs

Try now @LordVapor

3 Likes

I went ahead and paid the $8. It’s is way worth it anyway man.

3 Likes

Yes it is, and if it happened to me i would have paid 8 bucks too just to make sure i didnt miss the flavoring i wanted, hehe.

1 Like

Yeah, when you said oatmeal cookie was a great flavor it was like I just scratched off a winning lottery ticket :smiley:

I grabbed it based on the VG and then @Pro_Vapes notes on the SC. Its perfect. It does weaken a bit as it cures but not a lot.

1 Like

Got my order in and shared in 4 or 5 places. I have a feeling those 1000 are going to go quick :slight_smile:

Edit: @BoyHowdy @Pro_Vapes @GPC2012 @Amy2 @mjag @Fozzy71 @fidalgo_vapes @SthrnMixer @juice_junkie_lover

Come get your 6 free bottles of SC

7 Likes

I spread it around chat and most people ordered. I got fidalgo all setup. hehe.

4 Likes

Get your free 6 bottles guys. Sorry, limit of 10 people per post.

@mixologist13 @Rob62 @Kinnikinnick @bluenose63 @Maureeenie @Lostmarbles @Grubby @MisterSinner @Skullblade789 @TheTinMan1

11 Likes

I just ordered 2 sample packs. I need more flavors like I need a hole in my head! Geez! I’m really liking the Coconut Rum! I’m tempted to order another one before it disappears! It’s the best rum flavor I have had to date! It reminds of the liquor Coco rum in the white bottle (i forget the name bc I have not had a drink of alcohol in 11 years!)

3 Likes