Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1)

I’m surprised to see this discount so soon after BF. It’ll be good if we could get these discounts every month.

6 Likes

Has anyone used Bavarian Cream (SC) (Real Flavors) and if so, what have they determined about it? I have some on order.

2 Likes

O my goodness. Just SF tested RF SC Condensed milk at 1.5% and yowsa soo good. I Didnt even rewick just dripped it over a custard i was vaping and paaiiow.
I added 1 drop Pyure (30ml) and it is quite sweet. My one gripe would be an inherent dry almost chalky note lurking on the exhale. Easy to hide in a bakery mix im thinking and this will be were i think ill utilize this flavor. Oddly enough think this will also pair with FW jawbreaker

6 Likes

good to hear, that is set for my final batch of 4x6 SF testers

1 Like

[quote=“mixologist13, post:226, topic:92474”]
SC Condensed milk
[/quote] that sounds so nice, what a great flavour. Definitely watching that space.

2 Likes

I made a few different Yumberry/Kiwi custard mixes a few weeks back (still WIP) and must say it’s a good combination. Just working on nailing the best percentages.

5 Likes

6 new single flavor testers all mixed up at 1.5% today:

Fried Dough
Apple
Vanilla Custard
Cheesecake
Pancake
Molasses

Vaping on some 6 week old French Toast I mixed up at 3.5% that is quite lovely.

5 Likes

Was that French Toast extract? Just wondering cause I have it on order.

2 Likes

Yes, it is all I use any more (and all I would/will mention in this extract specific thread in reference to flavors/recipes). I am confident you will like it. If it were the VG version it would have been mixed at 15% or higher based on the other VG flavors I have tried.*

*Hopefully they will eventually make the Aged Bourbon Cream and Bread Pudding in extract form as those were excellent. I also tried the Samoa Cookie, Banana Bread and Apple Pie in VG form and have some of each left to mix with. They were all quite nice (Apple Pie would probably be the one I like most of those last 3) but I just dislike having to use such a high percentage of flavorings now so going forward all I plan to use is RF extracts as my CAP/TFA/FW flavors run out, and the occasional RF VG flavor that is not available in extract form.

4 Likes

kewl, did you add any sweetener or was it good to go as it is?

1 Like

No sweetener added. I rarely use sweetener in my recipes anymore other than a little pyure once in a while and that I try to only use in fruity recipes. I am sure it couldn’t hurt if you prefer sweeter vapes, I just like my coils to last as long as possible before I have to dry burn or change them.

3 Likes

Thanks again @Walt_RealFlavors for allowing the sale to be extended and for the coupon " thankselr " to work more than once.
I took advantage of your generosity and added the following SC flavors to my order.:yum:
Almond
Bavarian Cream
Blood Orange
Blueberry
Butterscotch
Cheesecake
Cream
Graham Cracker
Milk
Mint
Molasses
Sweet Cream
Toasted Blended
@Walt_RealFlavors , I could not find a way to navigate to the " Lab Supplies" ? I was going to check out some of your additives but could not find them listed anywhere.:anguished:

6 Likes

I noticed this too and sent a support ticket via the contact page and have yet to receive a reply.

2 Likes

Been trying to order tonight but all I get is “Error establishing a database connection” … bummer :frowning:

3 Likes

me too! I was just on there and was getting ready to check out.

1 Like

Sorry, new site bugs. 2nd night in a row. I think we are all good!

7 Likes

Thank you @Walt_RealFlavors For the coupon and free shipping. Happy Holidays.

6 Likes

Few points to make, although no tasting notes right now.

First - with the holiday sales and what I’m sure is a huge uptick in orders, Real Flavors is FAST at order fulfillment. Very impressed.

Second, and I’ve been hounded about this before but I’m convinced smell is tightly associated with taste, the smell of the RF Pineapple Extract is AMAZING! Smells just like freshly cut pineapple. So I’m super excited to give this one a go. I’ve not had a really good pineapple flavor yet and thinking this one may be it. Certainly has the aroma part perfected.

Lastly @Walt_RealFlavors it would be awesome if your extracts were shipped with some type of drip tip. I had given up syringes until I started ordering these and back to using them for now. Just an FYI in case others are saying the same things.

OMG all of these extracts are just so nice. Thank you again Wally for making them available to us. Stars.

14 Likes

ditto, hate having to use pipettes again. will probably just have to order some dripper bottles to use with these. don’t think the ones I have for finished juice would be the best to use so will have to get some hdpe with fine tips from somewhere.

3 Likes

I REALLY wish that i could have grabbed a couple of those pre-order flavorings, especially Bavarian Cream. I held off because i have 3X120ml bottles of Lorann’s to use up first. Also, ive been in the process of making my own Bavarian Cream and it seems to finally be coming together.

My flavorings came in today, going to single mix Peanut Butter and Eggnog as soon as we get settled. Drove to the UP this weekend for what was supposed to be a one day trip but Mother Nature had another idea, glad she did as it was beautiful up there.

@Walt_RealFlavors, the ornament is already on the tree. Thank you. :slight_smile:

5 Likes