Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1)

ditto, hate having to use pipettes again. will probably just have to order some dripper bottles to use with these. don’t think the ones I have for finished juice would be the best to use so will have to get some hdpe with fine tips from somewhere.

3 Likes

I REALLY wish that i could have grabbed a couple of those pre-order flavorings, especially Bavarian Cream. I held off because i have 3X120ml bottles of Lorann’s to use up first. Also, ive been in the process of making my own Bavarian Cream and it seems to finally be coming together.

My flavorings came in today, going to single mix Peanut Butter and Eggnog as soon as we get settled. Drove to the UP this weekend for what was supposed to be a one day trip but Mother Nature had another idea, glad she did as it was beautiful up there.

@Walt_RealFlavors, the ornament is already on the tree. Thank you. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I kinda hated to try the Bavarian cream for the simple reason that I absolutely love the Lorann’s and am not really looking to replace it.Curiosity and Walt’s evil sale prices got the best of me!
I am kinda excited to try it of course but the two other pre-orders flavors are what I am most excited about ,Toasted Blended and the Souffle are very appealing to me!:grinning:
Now if I could just talk Walt into mixing us up a Candied Pecan flavor!:kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Did a finger test of the Blueberry Acai Pomegranate and it’s nice, although not a flavor I could pick out the flavors of. Rather than do a single flavor test I thought of one flavor that seemed to jump out at me which seemed a perfect fit. Ocean Myst (Purilum) from Nicotine River. Shake and vape says I was right! :slight_smile: It’s delish.

Juicy Lucy (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Blueberry Acai Pomegranate (SC) (Real Flavors) 2
Fuji Apple (FA) 0.25
Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 0.5
Ocean Myst (Purilum) 5

Flavor total: 7.75%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
6 Likes

I didnt even see those! Now me wants… hehe

Maybe after i finish single flavors for the 100 or so new flavors i got, recently. I dont even know why i buy so many, i end up vaping the same stuff that i always do. It is nice to change things up from time to time.

7 Likes

Oh yeah, like you’re in that boat rowing all by yourself. Gimme a break!!! :slight_smile:

I’m the same way bud. In the last 3 months since I swore off buying new flavors I’ve added at least 70 to my stash (guessing) and many I’ve not even opened yet. It’s a sickness I tell you…we need help! :ambulance:

10 Likes

Dammit, i dont want to ask but i have to. What company is that?

3 Likes

Nicotine River. They were going by River flavors but appears they must want to separate the companies.

5 Likes

Yes, yes we do need help! lol

I recently traded a bunch more flavorings, around 100, most of them i used less than 2ml. I swore, i mean, my wife told me not to order anymore until i tested what i have but i just pretended that i didnt hear her, selective deafness…

Ahh, yep. It is among the flavorings they sent me today. Perhaps it is because the old flavorings are a mixture of other companies flavorings.

4 Likes

Could be. I couldn’t say. I will say there are some similar sounding names among the new releases. Not sure what’s behind it but think perhaps I’ll ask in Grant’s thread.

4 Likes

He had mentioned that the old flavorings were created from mixing other companies flavorings. Their new line is made for them, some pretty good stuff.

4 Likes

Well I missed that before and just asked in his thread. I’m sure he won’t scoff at the opportunity to promote them :wink:

4 Likes

oh my oh my. Only 1 day after mixing and they are all quite tasty. The stars of the show are definitely the custard, cheesecake and the molasses. I haven’t tested my graham cracker yet but I have already started work on a recipe in my juice calculator for a mix of custard, cheesecake and graham cracker and I can’t wait to mix it up to see how it comes out.

5 Likes

Excellent!!!:grin:
@Fozzy71 That was my intention when I decided to order the Cheesecake as well as the Graham Cracker SC flavors.I would love to take advantage of your head start and of course offer to help in any way possible to help accomplish this goal.

Before I went down the rabbit hole of DIY I had one ADV that I stuck with for well over two years and that was a Graham Cracker Custard made by Vape Shack 808 , they were my favorite vendor back in the day.Nothing premium or fancy about this company but they offered a good juice at a good price.They would sell their juice in 16 ounce bottles and unlike most juice companies they would let you choose the VG/PG ratio to your preference.

8 Likes

PITA but it looks good and works for me. I guess it’s my OCD. I use fishing tackle boxes to store my flavors in by flavor company alphabetically. It makes it easier when I wanna mix. I mix by weight so I like to use dropper bottles. I got a bunch of real flavors in today but I ran out of dropper bottles and I’m waiting for my order from vaporworld :frowning:

I’m truly enjoying these flavors. I’ve been opening the bottles and tasting them quite a bit today! I can’t wait until after Christmas and I have some time to sit down and mix up some new wonderful juices!!

4 Likes

Just figured this out too. These came from nic river and they are for they’re 2oz bottles. I see they have them on they’re website for $0.20.

6 Likes

could pour all your extracts in PET 30ml bottles with the skinny tip. its a pain in the ass but no syringes and no mess plus one can control the liquid much better

5 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors Did you decide to stop using the flip top dripper bottle top things? I liked those. :frowning: Might have to order some for the rest of my bottle. I use and like the screw down tops okay, but there always seems to be some that drips or gets wasted. The flip tops don’t have that problem.

5 Likes

I promise I have something in the works to help with the caps on the retail end :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

My last order of 24 flavors was a mix of bottle shapes. Do you know if they are all the same threads/pitch? If yes, can you tell me the specs so I can look into getting some drip tip caps for them.

3 Likes