Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1)

What do you find yourself using the RF SC Sweet Cream at? I didn’t get much out of it at 1.5%.

2 Likes

Currently in with a sugar cookie and a Peanut Butter cookie, using it to smooth out the cookie parts a bit and not as a upfront flavor, more to enhance the “texture” of the cookie (at 1% in both mixes).

5 Likes

Yeah have to agree with you there, this was one of the first 6 i got (back in that giveaway), I can say if you ever wanted to impress people with something, this is it…

1 Like

out of the berry back, i have mixed up and played with all but blue/mixedberry, the blackberry, not even 2 day steep, this flavor is so good, but its such a hard flavor to apply, ive tried a bit here and there, some raspberry + blackberry is very good, cheesecake hmmm so so. might try a drop or two in some apple pie perhaps. not sure. but its a great real flavor.
anyway smelling all the berry pack. mixed berries was the only one i wasn’t sure how it would fare, as you said.
good to know the info. thanks.

2 Likes

well, there is something about RF SC’s . some of them are very strong some of them shine around 3%, some of them fade, more so most of them do not taste as intense as your average PG flavor.

thing is. i have been vaping 100% vg + rf sc’s now since that giveaway,
i’ve a few times picked up a PG recipe/mix bottle by mistake and dripped it in a rda, its so potent, i almost cant stand it. the after taste for hours it takes ages to get out of your cotton too. even something simple as cap vc v1 , anyway. I totaly enjoying most of these flavor profiles we are getting with the SC’s, but as some new comers may feel they dont stand up in strength which most ppl would be used to.

3 Likes