Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1)

Isn’t hindsight a wonderful thing lol. I agree with you 100%

3 Likes

FA imo is a premium and one of the best lines out there

5 Likes

and every company has them , for me im done buying things like blueberry muffin ill just build my own strictly single flaves like fruits , creams , cake

3 Likes

That’s why diligent research is key to avoiding wasted time and money.[quote=“fidalgo_vapes, post:1170, topic:92474”]
for me im done buying things like blueberry muffin
[/quote]

I agree… with the right flavors you build a better muffin yourself.

2 Likes

@DrChud, @Pro_Vapes, @fidalgo_vapes
I think at least for me us new mixers are more about building a big enough flavor library to work with to get started without breaking the bank then what are the best-strongest flavorings we can get. I did make an effort to get a few from Cap and some from TPA-TFA and a handful from OOO and six from RF. Now this sets all came straight from the manufacture but the last four FA flavors came from a rebottle and I wonder if that is the trouble.
With the reputation FA has here on ELR I was left to wonder WTF was up with all four flavors. I can see a dud or two but not all four. Old stock or watered down or I’m just missing something here. Now I feel I need to reorder at least a couple of the same flavors before I can say AKKKK.
This is the second group of rebottles I’ve got and both are questionable and it’s making me gun shy of dealing with anyone but directly with the source.
I know storage can be an issue and I’m clearing space in my bar fridge for my own flavors as I know come summer my inside house temps are not going to be good for them.
Don’t mean to sidetrack @Walt_RealFlavors thread here. Psst when is the Easter Sale starting ?? My Cart is loaded up again.

3 Likes

As stated b4 all companies have their bad product and the big 3 have their great flaves for me FA guava isnt that great i like caps sweet guava granted one is more of a juicy sweet guava like eating the ripe inside the other is more of perfumey rind taste and tpa honeydew is flawless at the right percent and ive tried almost all except the Rf

2 Likes

almost all FA are rebottled unless your buying direct pm me with what four you are talking about id love to know if ive tried them

1 Like

I’m a new mixer too but lately I’ve found tpa and cap to be too weak to be even considered good value. I’m not in the US so I don’t have all the deals and a good variety of flavour brands to choose from. I’d rather have a smaller stash of good flavours than the current larger stash I do have, when I don’t even consider the majority of them to be good. One example of this is when I tried blueberry extra a few days ago at 5% and it was steeping for about 3 weeks, I couldn’t even tell it was blueberry. So to me that’s a complete waste of money. I did also wonder about the quality of rebottled flavours we get here, like how could they be so weak to me and no one else seems to have the same problem, and yes subjective, I know.

3 Likes

Very true. I long ago lost the shinyitus. I just want a mod with power and reliable, good batteries and the majority of the RDAs I use are fairly old. Tanks are the only one thing to me that has really progressed the last 18 months or so from my own experience. Concentrate wise there seem to be new flavours and vendors all the time and a lot of good ones. The problem (kind of a good one) for newer mixers is finding the right ones for the with so much choice, it is hard for people been mixing ages even. I think just about every company I have used concentrate wise has had really good flavours and really poor ones to my own tastes anyway. I am lucky I started with Flavour Art being a fan of Vaping Underground as I think along with Inawera they are the most consistently good and that One on One and Flavor West have been the most consistently bad, all the others have been somewhere in between for me. I think the expense/fun/frustrating part is trying new stuff for those personal gems that are a bit different, Souffle has been the one for me by Real Flavors, very strong too.

4 Likes

i couldnt agree more

2 Likes

Tough to argue that one but OoO does have an excellent Sugar Butter Cookie and FW Natural Butterscotch is one of the best. In general though your right, those 2 have way more duds than winner flavors.

7 Likes

Has anyone compared the Cherry SC to the Wild Cherry SC? I like the Cherry but it’s not dark distinctively cherry to me. Also @Walt_RealFlavors, will the soda base be released as an SC before the Easter sale ends? If not, will Cream Soda or Ginger Ale give the fizzy sensation as well? I intend to get both of these eventually but if the Soda Base won’t be available yet I’ll get one or both in this next order.

3 Likes

And the Orange Rabbit is a go for launch. I repeat, the Orange Rabbit is a go for launch, Over.

7 Likes

Is Orange Rabbit anything like Orange Chicken…Mmmmmm, delicious :fork_and_knife: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I just bought this scale I did everything possible n couldn’t get it to 0.01 one drop kept saying .03 no matter if calibrated . Just returned it …
Wish there was another used that is posative feed back

2 Likes

You are not going to get 0.01ml from a single drop. Most concentrates range from 0.02ml - 0.03ml per drop.

6 Likes

which scale mine touchy at that low of weight but typically a drop will weigh minimal .02

5 Likes

There was nothing wrong with the scale. I’ve found that typically one drop is anywhere from 0.02g to 0.04g.

4 Likes

Yes if I could get the 0.02 I’d be happy but wouldn’t do but 0.03 . I used a very light glass 25 ml . Every drop was 0.03.
But if that’s what everyone’s getting I’ll probably rebuy it .
I wanted a smaller one I only do
Up to 60 mls .

2 Likes

Thanks no one else said they were getting 0.03-0.04 . In my other group .

Guess the Easter sale will be here this weekend hope all are in sc by then
Vcustard is so good, ones already Sc are grape best ever . Blueberry just picked . Can’t wait !!!:shopping:
:shopping_cart:basket is ready Walt …

1 Like