Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 2)

@Fozzy71 What do you think, the description sound like what you’re getting as well ?? This one was one of the first ones I ran out of. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @MysticRose and @Leilani. Sorry about the late post on the earlier ones, I had forgotten that my OP post had run out of room, and forgot to start another one up.

3 Likes

yeah, you describe it more accurately than they do on their site imo. i am half way thru my 30ml bottle of concentrate and I have went back to their site more than once (probably each time I mix a 100 or 200ml batch) to re-read their description because it wasn’t quite what I was expecting, but I still like it a lot. I have been mixing mine at 3.5 and 4% and think I added a little stevia to my current batch.

5 Likes

Thanks a lot @Fozzy71 that means a lot to me.

2 Likes

I am so mixing that right now, forgot I had it.

Thanks man, your notes are always so damn good!

1 Like

I’m not as elegant of a writer as some… but when comparing it to liquid barn on a single flavor test

Liquid barn the only thing that sticks in my mind was this is good in a pen unit but in my mod . damn this needs a sweetener or something

The black label blue raspberry doesn’t need anything . Think I might substitute black label for liquid barn in some of the recipes I make.

Edit: hope this helps

3 Likes

Thanks! Everything helps, even if its just a “its good!”. Lol. Imo, all notes help, especially when theres not much written about a flavor. Your note did well enough to tell me that i should probably check it out. Thanks.

2 Likes

How long did you steep before testing? I made mine at 3% and tested at about the 36 hour mark, got almost no flavor from it…I think I might have trouble tasting blue raz vapes, I have tried all of them I know about except for liquid barns and the only one I have had any luck with is flavor revolution electric blue

3 Likes

50/50 Shake n vape

Made some 70vg/30pg yesterday letting sit not as much flavor as 50/50 . Going to retest in a few days…

Edit:
My mod and tank

Tfv12 with the 10coil
And smok mag
@120w

2 Likes

My mix was 70/30…maybe it’s just a higher wattage flavor, I tried it on my single coil wanko rda at 40-45 watts, some flavors shine at different power levels, ill have to retest

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @mjag. Because I’ve done soo many flavor mini-reviews I’m always curious to hear what others think/feel/taste. Let me know what you think. I think the one take away for me (besides the fact that I liked it) was how it wasn’t a blurry slurry, the flavors did seem to be mostly identifiable to me.

4 Likes

I kept coming back to my PC a few times last night after mixing it but my ADD is strong, kept forgetting I wanted to mention how good it is and how much flavor you get from only 3%. I did notice the flavor was a bit sharp but just tried it right now and settling in, just needs a few more days. Really does remind me of a banana split, so much so I put on 5 lbs by continually vaping it :grin:

Your notes are spot on my man :+1: Now I wanna kick myself for not getting sugar cub on my last order. Thank you brother, your notes help out so much.

2 Likes

You’re welcome, and thank you @mjag. Don’t worry those pounds will come right off !!!

2 Likes

Just a quick note…

Caramel (SC) (Real Flavors)

SFT 3%, 3.5 weeks steeped: It’s a smooth, sweet, creamy-soft Caramel like a Rolos Chewy Caramel (minus the Milk Chocolate coating, of course). 1-2 weeks steep it was ok, but nothing noteworthy. Now I’m getting the real Caramel I had hoped for.

I had tried it at 1% SFT originally many months ago, and thought it weak. Maybe it could be used as a companion/filler flavor in bakeries or dessert creams. And, I did use it in a few decent recipes. But, I never could pick it out in a mix. It was just “in there somewhere.”

It can be a primary note now that i know what it’s capable of. Dreaming up a Caramel Custard and a Rolos recipe soon!

There ya have it!

8 Likes

If you like chocolate and caramel you might want to try this one.

Here is a screen shot of a recipe that someone that does not want to be mentioned shared with me.

VM%20original

6 Likes

@Plunderdrum @wvsanta Mmmmmmm, that is making me hungry !!!

3 Likes

That RRIC is going on my shopping list! Thanks!

4 Likes

I have none of these, of course lol.
How long do these VG based flavors steep?

Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

@estorm, I have the DTL (Dump Truck Load) of the RF SC’s, but not ONE single VG flavor, but I remember hearing over and over, have to mix MUCH higher %, and steep MUCH longer, from what I remember, at least as in comparison to the RF SC line.

2 Likes

Yeah I heard that too, that’s why I’m asking, and also the reason I mostly avoid vg based flavors. But it would be great if someone using it at these higher percentage could either agree or disagree with that statement and maybe give us some more information.

1 Like