Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 2)

Not all, though as an ex pipe smoker for a long time, tobacco tends to feature a lot.

One of these days I’ll go back to my beef wellington recipe. I think maybe after @Rocky02852 finishes his chicken and gravy one. (That’s your reminder Rocky!).

6 Likes

I used to also smoke a pipe and enjoyed sampling different tobacco’s with my favourite being Kendal’s Black Cherry, I liked it so much that I kept a dedicated meerschaum full bent apple. I’m thinking of getting a nice vape version if I can find one as that pipe was like a comforting old friend and had a very nice tactile feeling in the hand. Did you have a favourite pipe and tobacco?

4 Likes

Well, the original Elizabethan Mixture was a personal favourite, though I’ve always had a soft spot for ViPers and English blends.

I was actually pondering earlier how to create a few Rattray’s blends in pipe form.

Currently I’m working on a few Shire inspire ones which are closer to a true tobacco without using NETs.

5 Likes

What is the closest possible sub for Golden Apple (Premium) - Medicine Flower? I am missing that one. Thank you.

3 Likes

@KC111 I wish I had that one, and advise you.

2 Likes

I am TRYING to ONLY make do with the flavors I have! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Hey! Its really not a biggie to sub that one out. At 0.10 it was barely detected, just there to enhance the Pineapple a touch. Any natural tasting generic apple will do.

Btw, this recipe is 6yrs old! I would make it a bit differently now.

5 Likes

Ok, how would you make it differently? My preferred set up is with a Cerebrus tank on a 0.4 mesh super coil at about 25 watts. I don’t know how old the Cerebrus model is, but I have enough coils and replacement tanks for the Cerebrus to last me the rest of my life, hopefully, so ‘older’ recipes are ok.

Can you name one that you prefer as a sub?

Thank you! :hugs:

2 Likes