Real Flavors, Walt Reynolds steps down

@Walt_RealFlavors I look forward to that.

5 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors you can’t cut out the Strawberry Milkshake!!!

5 Likes

Wow that is truly disturbing and I can not blame Walt for his actions ! Thanks for the info !

9 Likes

I hope he gets jailed, and a rubber room to spend the rest of his days in

6 Likes

…with a giant gay hillbilly named Bubba!

5 Likes

Nah. If they’re British, they’re probably a victim of NHS underfunding. We call it “Care in the community” Increasing numbers of our nutjobs live on the streets with nobody checking their medication …unless to see if it;'s worth stealing. Seriously.

Ofc they might not be British, but are things that much better in other countries?

My point is , I’m inclined to put the blame elsewhere, but I’m not saying where, exact;y, cos that would be political, wouldn’t it? :innocent:

3 Likes

Sorry I didn’t get to know you as I’m pretty new, but this is awful! So sorry it’s happening to you. :frowning:
What’s wrong with some people??!!

3 Likes

If Frosted Animal Cookie is one that’s going to be cut, I hope the components are posted. That’s my all time favorite!

1 Like

Aw c’mon, Uncle Bubba ain’t gay. He just has a forceful way of showing his love to his kin.

Ain’t his fault the only kinfolk they send to him are those wayward boys. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Estorm, I own a very large community myself - have been unable to go there (or any other forum) for roughly 5 years. This is maybe the 2nd post I have made in that time.

I feel so badly for that guy and his family - what on earth is wrong with people, to enjoy causing pain and fear like that? I hope for this guy that he’s able to return to his site and enjoy it one day - if he’s like me, he built it from scratch (20 years ago in my case.) But I get him - when your ‘safe place’ becomes just the opposite, what can you do?

2 Likes

now that’s a statement :sunglasses:

(just kidding, i get it)

Death by dry-hits… should be a perfect punishment for these vape stalkers

1 Like

@Kitus It’s real name is the “Struggle Smuggle”.

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I know I’m late to the game here, but I’m having a helluva time finding Real Flavors SC flavorings used for e-cigs recently. Some of my regular online stores have some of them, but I cannot find Real Flavors Peach SC anywhere, or a least not in large sizes for a reasonable price in the USA.

Flavor Jungle only has 10ml, though it’s only $1.99, but I need a much larger bottle. DIY E-Juice has a bunch of Real Flavors (in that link), but I don’t know which one is Peach SC (I guess in PG), if any of them are. Plus, DIY E-Juice charges about 2x more than what BCF does. Why?!!!

@Walt_RealFlavors, @Mark_Turner, @SessionDrummer or anyone,
Is there a new (and stable) home for Real Flavors? If so, where, please? (link please)
Did they survive the reduction of cutting 127 flavors from the menu in 2018?
Will places like BCF and DIY Vapor Supply be able to get all of them again any time soon?

I live in America and want to purchase mass quantities of all of the flavorings in my mixes before the USPS E-Cig Mail Ban goes into effect. It might be coming as early as mid-March, 2021. If you don’t know, it was in the the $600 Second Stimulus Check “Omnibus Bill” that President Trump signed out of desperation to give us a Second Stimulus Check at all. $600 for us wasn’t $#¡τ while other nations got $Billions, and now we’ll have to deal with FedEx or DHL for our shipments because UPS said they won’t carry them. Yet cigarettes are still OK?!!! WTF?!!!

I’m also wondering what the shelf life of larger bottles like 120ml, 250ml and 500ml might be. I was told not to refrigerate flavorings, so I’ve been keeping them in a kitchen cabinet with a closed door, under normal AC home temperatures. If regular home refrigerator refrigeration, freezing, or near it (either one of the three) is recommended or OK, please let me know. If not, please confirm what I was told.

Sorry for so many questions! Please help me, if you can.

Thanks in advance,

Craig, aka 100%VG ("%" isn’t allowed in usernames here, so it doesn’t show right)

2 Likes

At diy ejuice they list the SC line as raw extract which was what it was called at first. You can find what they have here:

https://www.diy-ejuice.com/category-s/1922.htm

This is the same company that also bought all the real flavors recipes direct from Walt to continue mfg them. This all happened and then the pandemic started so I am not sure where they stand as far as production is concerned. You can contact them direct and see if they have started production, if they have can you give us all a heads up?

4 Likes

Whew @100_VG, I’m thinking we’re going to be seeing a LOT more posts like yours soon.

I don’t know if RFSC ever found a new home or not, especially the full line.

Most of us are aware of the upcoming bans. Shelf like is probably a few years at least, if kept dark and cool. I keep all my non-natural flavors in the mixing cave, all naturals are in the fridge.

3 Likes

Nice @mjag.

I don’t seem to remember THIS one …

3 Likes

Never saw that one either…might have blocked that out of my mind…

source

4 Likes

It has been a while since I have been tagged in a post HAHA.
Hey all!

DIY is the only true maker of Real Flavors. They bought everything and took over the brand.

PS… Yeah, I may have been drunk when I came up with the Egg Nog French Toast… Too much bourbon.

11 Likes

Hehe @Walt_RealFlavors, thank you for chiming in, and we miss seeing you around. I/we hope everything is going well for you, and you’re staying safe. Don’t be a stranger !!!

:slight_smile:

5 Likes