Real Flavors who wants?

RDTA’s? i’m trying to find wifey a good tank she’ll like and the premade coils aren’t an arm and leg

2 Likes

Well the steam crave is an amazing tank.
https://www.elementvape.com/aromamizer-rdta-by-steam-crave-velocity-style

1 Like

I’m looking for a good old fashioned tank, that she or I can just put a factory built coil in and vape away. I thought I had it made with the Cubis pro and the QCS coils. You can supposedly change the cotton in them and get a longer use out of each one. That is if the coil is in perfect shape and doesn’t have anything on it then after about a day it goes into atomizer short mode and have to put in a new one anyway kind of a waste of time even trying to just replace the cotton for that short time. Ah well live and learn

2 Likes

Well the coils I used in the tfv8 where expensive but I would get 3 weeks out of them, I used the v8-t10 coils and I would get them local for about 7.00 and online depending on where you get them for 4-5, the flavor was decent, best I had until I figured out the coils building and wicking process with help from @SessionDrummer @R113 @Silhouette @Jayrell @TheTinMan1 and several others. You can get rba decks for the tfv8 and tfv12 if you want to try that, you can try building and still be able to run stock coils until you get them dialed in. The peerless has a big build deck so it’s easier to get coil set up on it without a short, but it is a rda, the steam crave has a smaller build deck and I have had an issue with my coil catching when I went to take it apart, yes I was pushing it with the size of the coils, more of an inexperienced builder than a fault with the tank. I didn’t realize how much spring my coils had. I hope this helps!

5 Likes

@GPC2012 and now it’s time for me to learn to build coils, too. :flushed:

4 Likes

Is that what we are doing tonight?

5 Likes

IMG_3301

IMG_3302

8 Likes

Oh, is that what we are calling it now!?

5 Likes

Also used the milo 3 mini, those coils I was getting on Amazon for 18.00 for 15, until they got caught!

3 Likes
3 Likes

Got one can’t use it cant do coils I like my Cubis pro my ultimo my poor worn out Maganus the god of subohm tanks IMHO. The new ones aren’t the same either

1 Like

LOL!! That groundhog/squirrel reminds me…

Story Time!

I was a lab tech in a local hospital, and during “slow times” when I wasn’t sticking needles into people I would occasionally sit in on procedures being done(This was a little before HIPAA came in and ruined the fun. Damn patients and their privacy…Anyhoo) I was watching a colonoscopy, because the the human body is damn fascinating and it was more fun than doing inventory. The patient had opted for being awake(Why, I’ve no idea. Masochist, much?) and was in a fair amount of, well, let’s just call it discomfort. The physician doing the procedure was having problems advancing the scope and asked the patient if he could relax a bit. The patient looked over his shoulder and replied,“Relax? You’re shoving a Nikon up my ass!” Next thing I know, the nurse anesthetist is turning beet red trying not to laugh while the doc is telling her to push a “bit more Versed” (AKA night-night time medicine) Good times!

5 Likes

That is hilarious!

2 Likes

Yeah I wanna go back in time win the lottery buy 40 or 50 original Maganus tanks and a semi load of coils

1 Like

Well, I don’t know that much about tanks, possibly @Steampugs or @TheTinMan1 @Norseman could help more than I can, possibly start a thread with this question.

1 Like

Best of luck to you have fun hope you’re good at it.

1 Like

I haven’t personally tried one, but I hear good things about the asvape cobra

I won’t be. And it will be very frustrating for me. I’m not very mechanical, I’m afraid!

1 Like

Oh I get the theory behind it and understand what needs to be done how to do it I just can’t make my hands do it without way too much pain and screaming involved

2 Likes

I struggle with tools in my hands.

1 Like