Recommendations for 22mm 5ml RTA

Hi all, I’m looking for a RTA for a side by side mod. It needs to have a max diameter 22mm and I would like it to have a capacity of about 5ml. Either dual or single coil deck is fine. I want something that delivers good flavor and has descent build quality. Anyone use anything like this that they would recommend?

Thanks all.

2 Likes

kayfun 5 22 holds 4ml…

1 Like

Thanks, that thing looks nice. I’d have to import it :roll_eyes: and I’d prefer something a little less pricey, but it’s now on the list of potentials.

the sxk clone is about $22 usd, is very nice, highly recommend that clone if u go that route

2 Likes

Kangertech protank 4 (4ml with the RBA, 5 with manufactured coils) it comes by default with dual deck but the toptank mini rba works fine there (it’s single)
Kangertech TopTank Mini (4ml capacity, comes with Single deck rba… the dual deck of Protank 4 doesn’t fit in there)

they both serve nice for MTL and DL hits

Wotofo Serpent (4 or 5ml capacity,(i don’t remember very well) single deck…

Ammit 22 (single deck, 4ml)

can’t think something else fast…

2 Likes

the TFV4 mini comes with an RBA section - if you can still find one as it’s an old(er) tank. 22mm. still one of my favorite go-to and is in daily rotation. easy to build and wick, wonderful flavor due to chamber design… then +1 to the Ammit 22 (though it’s tricky to wick)…

1 Like

I just checked out the Wofofo serpent, Ammit 22 and TFV4, all have volumes around the 3.5ml mark, which is getting a bit small for my requirements. Protank looks OK Toptank is ugly, I’ll skip that one.

Thanks @worm1, I’ve just ordered the sxk v5 clone and a tesla stealth 70w mod :grinning: Now for the wait.

1 Like