Recommendations For Most Flavorful Ejuice ( commercial vendors )

@RaechelZ Don’t let ELR mess up your finals. Get that sorted, then come back, we’ll be here waiting for ya !!!

2 Likes

Ok made juice with pg vg and nic and there’s no cough. Maybe a slight tickle in the throat but I don’t think I’m noticing anything off.

2 Likes

Nope just straight vapor, nothing off. Glad it’s not my supplies!

2 Likes

Ya dude relax into DIYing, take care of your finals #1
Don’t throw out anything, your juice may need a longer steep. swing by your local vape shop and get a bottle of your favorite to get you through finals :+1:

3 Likes

The idiot I bought it from at Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers told me starting percent was 15 for TFA flavors. Those have been steeping weeks and make me cough so bad and there’s no flavor. Definitely dumping them.

1 Like

Steep them longer :slight_smile:
You can adjust them later even to add more flavor, or dilute them to less flavor.
(finals)

3 Likes

I wouldn’t know how to dilute them. I’ve made 15ml batches but since I don’t have a dripper I have to fill my tank with the juice, take a few puffs, put it back in container. So what started out at 15ml is not anymore.

1 Like

Relax into it, don’t panic, don’t throw anything away. later you can weigh an empty container, subtract that weight from your half empty container to get the volume left, then plug some numbers into my Cosmic e-liquid calculator and come up with an adjustment.

but go slow, do finals 1st…

2 Likes

Haha I’ll ace my finals even spending the day on here :slight_smile: Funny thing is, I bought a scale that was all highly recommended by the vape world from Amazon because it doesn’t turn off and is super accurate, yadayadayda. Scale comes and it won’t zero, numbers jump all around, weighed everything differently. Had to send the scale back and didn’t buy a new one. Been using syringes to make it.

1 Like

@RaechelZ Mixing with syringes can make things a bit more complicated and time consuming for sure, including clean up. Which scale did you try ?

??

1 Like

Try diluting one… by
Say filling tank 25% with steeped juice and the other 75% with unflavored mix. You mixed up …

See if that makes u cough

1 Like

THATS THE STUPID ONE! Yes that’s the one I used!

1 Like

That LB-501 is so accurate you have to turn off the ceiling fan or it goes crazy :wink:

I prefer a more accurate calculation but ya

1 Like

That scale is awesome… mine just bit the dust… think I might have plugged the wrong power cord into it…

That’s what many of us use. Like @CosmicTruth is sensitive. Did you calibrate it ? Was it on a flat, stable surface ?? I’m still on my original after a few years.

1 Like

Not mine, it wouldn’t weigh the same thing twice the same amount. I calibrated it and everything and sometimes it would say the calibration weights were 300 g, 369, overload, etc. when they were 400g weights. That thing is the devil.

2 Likes

You must have a very strong ceiling fan :slight_smile:

Well if indeed it was bad, don’t let that discourage you from mixing by weight. I started out with syringes, and suffered through it for quite a while before I decided to try mixing by weight, and I can never go back now. Sooo much faster, more accurate, and little to no cleanup.

2 Likes

Ok so everyone has tried to help me with my DIY but what I really need is recommendations on a vendor to buy from for budget juice. I need something to get me through til I can either DIY or I don’t know what. Does anyone know of any good vendors? That was the point of the post.

1 Like

“cheap” is the hard part
I spend $7.00 on 120ML of my e-liquid :stuck_out_tongue:
my local vape shop has a tasting bar and sells house liquid, but it is way overpriced and can’t be considered cheap.
they don’t mix blends, they just make single flavors, when its on sale its $20 or so for 120ml
ive not tried:

looks like indoorsmokers endorse them.
I used to vape purple haze from:

use code Try1 on your first order, tell them CosmicTruth sent you and they will charge you extra :smiley:

2 Likes