Recommendations For Most Flavorful Ejuice ( commercial vendors )

Right I read reviews about them and it seems like they send out their dollar ejuices as a good quality product but when you go back to buy the bigger bottles they’re extremely weak in flavor. I read about them pretty extensively.

2 Likes

I meant with the dollar ejuices not the dirt cheap, I’m looking at them now. Thanks!

2 Likes

The cheapest way I know is DIY…

I very much understand you saying being on a fixed income is hard… heck at times I wish I had a fixed income since I started working for myself… and some weeks don’t work at all…

I understand that some of this can be confusing… with Flavour % all over the place. But that because everyone’s taste is different.

Worst case scenario - right now is you can make unflavored ejuice right now that you can vape… to get your nicotine…

While you play with the flavor %, maybe order flavors from a reputable vendor, and maybe look for a commercial ejuice vendor…

2 Likes

I don’t want to say anything about this particular case, but ^^^ doesn’t necessarily mean nic is bad. I’ve got nic in brown bottles that’s always been kept in the freezer that looks a bit like it and it’s smooth as a baby’s ass.

3 Likes

To me it sounds like you left your cell next to the scale… Mine spins the numbers around if I have my cell close to the scale… :smiley:

1 Like

I tried it in so many different rooms, surfaces, etc. No that thing was possessed by the devil.

2 Likes

Add sucralose 1 to 2 percent … heres why . Alot of commercial juices use a sweetener of some kind and its in that range , i have a feeling that is what is missing in your recipes , A lot of DIY mixers eventually leave out the sweeteners and that may be what is lacking and what your use to JUST A THOUGHT

2 Likes

this one with some sweetener added should be ok after a couple weeks , but that fruit circles with milk was a chalkenge when i used it back in the day …

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up, when I asked the wholesaler he said I didn’t need any sweetener so I am without!

2 Likes

I get similar like:hate ratios from commercial and DIY juices. If I try 10 juices, its likely that i’ll enjoy 3 of them (very approximate), regardless of where they came from.

Even if you buy vendor juice on recommendations, It’s likely that you’ll still be spending money on things that you don’t like.

We all remember the difficulties and the steep learning curve when starting DIY and I feel your pain. If you persist, it will click eventually. Not to say that you should, just my 2 cents.

3 Likes

if you like commercial juice and thats what your use to than Yes you will need some sweetener , its not needed but it is what typically gives people that in your face , sugar lips thing a lot of vapors like , so when they start mixing DIY juice where its left out than it a huge difference , i personally dont need it or use it ( unless its a mix of Erythritol and LS PYURE stone ) anyway i do think it would help as much as i hate to say so lol

2 Likes

The only way you will be remotely happy is to go to a B&M and sample till you find something you like. You’ll just throw your money away trying things on line. Let’s face it, some people cant make toast. (No offence intended)

4 Likes

What sweetner would you recommend? Is there something off ebay i can buy so i dont have to pay shipping for just one thing at a diy online store?

1 Like

Yea thatd be ideal but i dont druve due to med conditions so i cant go visiting local vape shops.

1 Like

probably Capella Super Sweet … since you like fruity vapes grabbing some LS pyure wouldnt be a bad way to go either

1 Like

Just buy some American dream and smash mouth from humble juice. 2x120ml buy one get one deal. $24.99 shipped to your door. Their shipping dept is slow AF though. I used them and vape-box quit a bit before I liked my own juice better.

1 Like

I think I’m just going back to cigarettes, I can’t find a flavor I like either from a vape shop, DIY or online. Waste of time and money.

Sadly you could always dual use. People do that till they hit their stride.

Personally I dual used for a bit. Then I dual used diy and store bought ejuice for about a month.

Overall, you have to want to do it. When I went to the vape shop I would try 15 juices to pick just one or two. I would rinse and repeat that till I found dot com ejuice. Yup, dotcom, I think you can still purchase from my baker…but they (dotcom) were down the street from me. Sunshine is my adv and the one I still chase.

1 Like

I’ve just given up on it and am sick of the money I’ve poured into it

Sorry to see your giving up. I feel that possibly the flavors your ordered might be bad. That possibly flavors from a different vendor might yield better results.

Based off the fact you said vg/pg/nic with no flavor wasn’t harsh…

I hope that one day you give DIY a second chance… if I had the cash right now, I’d send you some juice and flavors… or a gift card for liquid barn…