[REQ] Bluemoon ice cream

Hey Amy,

I mixed this up the other day it was good as a shake and vape

1 Like

http://www.realflavors.com/product/blue-moon-ice-cream/

Might be a good place to start. Then tweak to taste.

2 Likes

I just purshased blue moon from real flavors Walt says itā€™s blue moon 15% with a touch of sweetner to have perfect blue moon icecream he sold thatā€™s where I first tried it at . Itā€™s steeping now deff 30 days waiting . Iā€™ve tried every recipe for blue moon thereā€™s no cake in it n a touch of citrus orange . One of a kind taste for sure . . If you get close ,coolā€¦

2 Likes

I live near Walt and used to get Blue Moon Ice Cream all the time growing up. Let me know what you think of it after steeping. I may have to give it a try as well.

1 Like

I canā€™t seem to get that flavor profile just from blue moon
Thereā€™s something missing. I had a lab try from reading the description , but it didnā€™t come near the flavor .
There that pebbles, blue rashberry ice cream missing . Iā€™m hoping Walt can say what is missing with reg blue moon
Icecream I pursued a lot trying to figure out.
Let me know your thoughts

Sorry for the dumb question, but is Rashberry an actual fruit/flavor like Bilberry is, or is it just a typo that keeps getting repeated on this thread?

No raspberry isnā€™t typo but itā€™s in blue moon n orange candy for citrus . Iā€™ve tried many ways to Get it to
Taste , just like the icecream . I have blue moon from Walt n hope one thatā€™s concentrated will be better . But his doesnā€™t really taste recipe he made back
In day ā€¦
raspberry is deff a fruit flavor
never dumb questions ! Learn by asking ā€¦

Obviously raspberry is a fruit and flavor, my question is about ā€œraSHberryā€ which is mentioned 4 times in this threadā€¦

At first when I saw Bilberry I thought it was a typo for blueberry but it ended up being itā€™s own thing, Iā€™m just wondering if raSHberry is different than raspberry or if itā€™s a typo.

2 Likes

Lmao of my sorry about that
Could mean shisha raspberry. Shorten . Or misspells
Iā€™ve not tasted walts raspberry yet
Son stoled it ā€¦ lol
I love walts flavors . One mentioned there might be a sweetner added thatā€™s not good ā€¦ But we all loved fw yellow cake n the sweetner wasnā€™t good to vape. They took off market . So I hope all vape healthy ā€¦
But hope my answer was better then first ā€¦:sunglasses:

Just saw this post my apologies
How did yours turn out . Yes thereā€™s several different ways walts killer juice was dead on ,but his reg blue moon isnā€™t the same ā€¦
I had a private lab attempt it ā€¦ nada
No good n disappointed :pensive:

Really pistachio, almond n what for that icecream ,blue raspberry I got from it . Iā€™m interested always to try something different ā€¦