[REQ] BLV FOUR SEASON - Im litteraly begging for help lol

Hello guys!

I have gone trough quite a few bottles of B.L.V Four season (Black Label) now, but i am also mixing my own liquids to save money and vape more. I have been looking everywhere for a clone recipe with no success.

The description I can find on online shops says “Bourbon and dragon fruit, which complex fruity undernotes”

Does anyone know this liquid? Have you tried it?

Any help at all to come up with a clone for this recipe will be greatly appreciated, and anyone able to clone it should be knighted by the queen FOR REAL hahaha… I need this recipe in my life. It is simply divine!

Kind regards,

Carty

Have you had any attempts at it yet?

I’d probably start with bourbon and dragon fruit obviously, and maybe some fa liquid amber…?

Explain what you taste, what’s most forward flavor?

1 Like

Maybe even do a search on exisitng recipes with those flavours to see if someone has had a successful recipe using those flavours already, might give you some more clues on what direction to head in.

Bourbon is a tough one, dragonfruit IRL doesn’t have a much flavor, but tpa is great. Kentucky Bourbon tpa gets a kind of cheese flavor to me if used high at all. I have Super Concentrates and a few others I have yet to try. Most bourbons are not great that I have tried, but adding a few drops of vodka to 30ml makes the alcohol more authentic.

Complex fruity undertones could mean almost anything, unicorn vomit, 10 other fruits, forest fruit, etc. I’d try a touch, just a touch of cherimoya yc inw…but to clone you’ve got to be able to map it to flavors you know or someone that can needs to describe the flavor. Does it have a caramel flavor, is the fruit berries, tangy, citrus, floral…not much to go on here.

I know we dont have much to go on here guys. I just took a shot in the dark to see if anyone knew the flavour. I am not really good on mapping out flavours haha… Ive got kentucky bourbon and dragon fruit. Im just going to play around with that and see if its even remotely close.

Ive been searching for recipes with these two flavours and cant seem to find anything that looks to be the same haha…

Im going to try and get some bottles of it from the vape shop when its open again. If anyone can sort of prove to me that they are experienced with flavours etc, im willing to send a little sample for that person to test and give a description of the flavours tasted haha… (UK only so I can send it from work haha)

Have you tried to replicate it yet?

No I have not, and I cant yet. Im actually having a cold and I cant smell or taste anything haha… Not even food… Im going to, as soon as possible. Just thought i’d start collecting some info, hoping someone had tried it. What is the liquid amber you mentioned? :slight_smile:

Flavour art liquid amber, sometimes just called amber. Some people taste mixed fruit, so it might do something there. It can give fruits a cooked or fermented/alcoholic taste, so it could possibly make the dragon fruit kind of match the darker bourbon profile. So, maybe mix those three and see what you think? Start highest with the df, then maybe .75-1% of the other two. But not having tasted it I really have no freaking clue. Lol And if you’re cloning commercial juice, stock up on the sucralose, there’s a good chance you’ll need a shit ton of it to match the original.

2 Likes