[REQ] Breezy Shake Clone Anyone?

Need help with a clone. Has any one figured out Breezy Shake yet. It’s cloned after a McDonald’s Strawberry Shake. The official site states VBIC, Strawberry and Milk. I have all three. But it’s still not right. Any information would be greatly appreciated

Usually a premade e liquid is going to actually have more flavors than they tell you (so that you can’t clone it :wink: ). The juice you want to clone probably has multiple strawberries, creams, milks, etc. in it.
Strawberry milkshake has probably been done about a thousand times, if I were you I’d head over to the calculator side, search “strawberry shake”, and then sort by ratings. That should give you a good idea of where you want to start (or you could just make one of those as is).

Here’s the top rated one: http://tjek.nu/r/1prt
As you can see, there’s a lot more that goes into it than what one might think.

Good luck! :thumbsup:

1 Like

I am a huge fan of fresh03’s Strawberry Milkshake but I was’nt at first. I made a 30ml and vaped some after a couple weeks. It tasted OK but not great. I put it in the drawer and forgot about it. Pulled it out after an 8 week steep and tried it again. Wow, what a difference. It is so smooth and creamy. Tastes just like a Strawberry Milkshake.

2 Likes

Thank you for the info!! :grin:

1 Like

Thank you. Need me some Breezy Shake. If you haven’t tried it already. I totally recommend it. Until I can clone it I’m stuck spending $21.00 bucks a bottle…Yikes. Lol.

After trying this stuff I can see the attraction, damn it’s good.
What I have noticed is, At least to my taste buds, is a really good cream to it’s flavour. Not just a regular sweet cream, but the kind of slightly sweetened cream you find in those great fresh cream eclairs. The strawberry note is really tricky as there are sooooooo many great strawberry flavourings out there to chose from.

Watching reviews online some reviewers note a marshmallow note to the cream …so this isn’t gonna be an easy clone, wish it was as I’d first in line to mix it by the litre.

60 MLS disappear before you know it. :fearful:, You’re absolutely correct about how creamy this juice is. This recipe is locked down and I’m going crazy trying to figure it out, lol.

Vienna cream, cream fresh, Bavarian cream, Whipped cream, catalin cream, Dairy milk.

I’ve come close with Dairy milk, Strawberry ripe, Bavarian cream, Whipped cream (TFA). Vanilla cupcake, Sweet Strawberry (Cap). Marshmallow (FA).

Still not there, but, it’s good just like that. One thing I have coming and haven’t tried is Vanilla Whipped Cream by (Cap). Also smell Breezy and tell me if you get a slight butter smell. Might have a small amount of custard or butter cream to it.

Hope I can nail it down soon. Wishful thinking!!!

Have a great holiday and happy mixing!!!

Sorry, forgot about the VBIC (Cap)!!!

Got a delivery of a UK made juice by Eco Vape (www.eco-vape.co.uk) called Milfs Milk.This stuff has the same creamy, buttery full flavour that I tasted in Breezy Shake.

Now after a bit of frantic googling I found this recipe for Milf milk on Reddit

MILFs Milk:
6% Vanilla Custard FLV
4% Strawberry FLV
1% Holy Vanilla DIY Flavor Shack
1% Fresh Cream FA
.5% Marshmallow FA
.3% Peach FLV OR White Peach FA OR a combination of both
1% Biscuit INW (Optional)
(https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/comments/3gxaaa/droppin_some_recipes_for_you_guys_cause_its_my/)

Now…it’s worth noting that I don’t have most of these flavours in my stock and in later revivisions that they discuss, some flavours change (https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/comments/3ihlp7/a_variation_on_mustard_milk_plus_some_diy_noob/) due to people not wanting to try some of the listed stuff.

If anyone has any of these flavours and can knock up a batch…It may start to pin down whats in this heavenly juice

1 Like

Very interesting, thank you. I have all the flavors besides HV! But I do
have TFA French vanilla cream. I never would have guessed peach in Breezy.
I was thinking about trying a little percentage of Butterscotch!!! Thanks
again for your input.

BigMcue

And that right there is why it’s so freaking hard to clone an e liquid!! You never know what “secret ingredients” they threw in there!

Any advances on this?

This sounds great I need to try this

it taste like mustard milk if you ask me just add some sweetner, so tfa strawberry 6%, tfa vanill bean ic 4% i also add tfa vanilla bean gelato 4 %, cap super sweet 2%

Hey @videogamingtown this thread might be of some help to you (if you haven’t seen it already) .

1 Like

This is one of the best strawberry milkshakes that ive tried thus far.

Double strawberry milkshake

Ingredient %
Cream (Milky Undertone) (OOO) 3
Milk Condensed (FA) 0.25
Strawberry (VG) (Real Flavors) 5
Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA) 4
Vanilla Ice Cream (LB) 3

Flavor total: 15.25%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
1 Like

Thanks VapeyMama

1 Like

ive gotten close with

sweet strawberry cap 4%
sweeterner tfa 4%
vanilla bean ice cream tfa 5%
strawberry ripe tfa 2%
sweet cream tfa 1.5%

2 Likes