[REQ] Cheeky Monkey - Californian Pink

Hi guys, pretty new here, I listed about 87 flavours on ELR, and im trying to figure out how to reproduce something that vapes like Californian Pink by cheeky monkey. If you havent tried it and you love Pink Lemonade flavours its definitely one to try.

Anyone here with DIY Ejuice experience know how I could go about this, or know a similar enough recipe? I tried making an Element - Pink Lemonade type flavour but it was missing somewhat based on a recipe on ELR.

Thanks in advance and im sure some other guy out there is looking for the same thing! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Go to the recipe side and type in pink lemonade in the search. From there click on the “Rating” at the top right of your search results. This Will bring the most highly rated recipes to the top.

6 Likes

You sir are a legend, just looked at your page! Going to try and make it now and leave review etc, thank you so much! Just like you I went through so much Element – pink lemonade, if this is even slightly close to it ill be so happy. Thank you so much once again for replying <3

3 Likes