[REQ] Cookie Monsta by ruthless

Hi everybody!

I’m new to diy since 2 weeks now. And i’m looking to find a clone for my favorite juice. For my other favorite juice muffin man, I found a good clone on this site.

I don’t know if this is the right part of the forum but I would like to request a recipe for Cookie monsta by ruthless. I think I can taste some marshmellow, cookie & some chocolate.

Thx in advance for people willing to help me and thanks to all the wizards that made so many great recipes allready

1 Like

Hey!

I was looking for muffin man recipe but I couldn’t find it. Can you send it to me please?

1 Like

Take your pick
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?q=muffin+man

5 Likes

So, has anyone come up with a Cookie Monsta clone? It looks like Ruthless is discontinuing it.

1 Like

You’ll fall for the incredible flavors of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies mixed with warm glazed donuts, finished with a creamy marshmallow gooeyness that will make your mouth drool. This fragrant, gourmet vape-juice will delight your senses. On the inhale you taste the freshness of warm chocolate chip cookies with a totally different flavor of cinnamon donuts and gooey marshmallow fluff on the exhale.
•Flavor Profile: Chocolate Chip Cookie, Marshmallows, Glazed Donuts.

•VG/PG: 70/30
•Nicotine Level: 0MG, 3MG, 6MG
•Bottle Size: 60ML

First notice: Baked, chocolate chip, cookie, glazed doughnut, creamy, marshamallow, cinnamon,

muhehehe

now, if we have legit documentation that ruthless isn’t continuing it, a well placed “Request for Release” of the recipe and viola… see how that cookie crumbles.

5 Likes

Still lookin’…

5 Likes

You’re determined, I’ll give you that!

3 Likes

Yup! It was one of my favorite commercial juices of all time! There are a few places online that say they have it in stock, but I believe they’re either scammers or their websites don’t update the stock quantities correctly.

3 Likes

It tasted almost exactly like a Chips Ahoy chocolate chip cookie.

4 Likes

Nice. Good luck my man.

2 Likes

Have you made any attempts at it? It immediately has me thinking of flavors like Cookie (Biscotto) - FA, Sugar Cookie v1 - CAP, Sweet Cream - FW, Chocolate - FA, Milk Chocolate - INW, Brown Sugar - TPA, Rich Cinnamon - FLV, and Glazed Donut - CAP.

Might also throw some Toasted Marshmallow, or TPA Marshmallow in there. OoO Marshmallow is good too. It doesn’t look like it would be a hard one to dial in, but I have never tried it.

2 Likes

Wish I could help, never had a commercial cookie vape. I know biscotto does taste like a cookie crumble though

2 Likes

If it helps at all, heres a cookie thing I made of a clone a while back: http://tjek.nu/r/9K8k

4 Likes

Looks good! As always, wish I had all the flavors to mix it.

2 Likes

And I’m STILL looking for a clone recipe!

3 Likes

Have you tried Bake Sale? Not bad as far as one shots go and they have a 11% off sale this weekend

3 Likes

Guessing game. I never had Cookie Monsta, but based on description
Cookie Monsta is packed with freshly baked chocolate chip cookies, fluffy marshmallows, and glazed donuts.

Chocolate cookie is the easiest for guessing; my first thought would be that they’re using Real Flavors; because their chocolate cookies are two steps above the other brand suspects (best on the market actually), so let’s stay with RF. I only had Cookies and Cream RF (absolutely fantastic flavor), but in Cookie Monsta they seem to be using Deep Fried Cookies and Cream. This one is crucial flavor for your remix so don’t try to find other brand alternative for chocolate cookie if you want to come anywhere close to Cookie Monsta (and while shopping RF, get also that C&C; you can’t go wrong with that and you might end using it in this remix as well to pronounce the cookie/crunchy aspect).

Then there’s some cinnamon used - and we’ll stay with RF ofc since this is most likely… RF have 4 different cinnamons; most probable suspects they use in Cookie Monsta are Cinnamon Custard or Cinnamon Donut. I have only tried the first one, it’s good and i could see it being used here, just don’t go high with it; up to 1% would probably be enough. (what cinnamon you use is least important in this recipe since it’s more relaxed, background flavor; it means you can use other brands bakery cinnamon type of flavor).

Then there’s marshmallow and RF don’t have good ones it seems, so here i would go with easy to source Toasted MM TPA.

What is most probably used on top is some kind of custard (because custards work so great in this kind of recipes; RF or TPA would obviously most likely, but you can try other custards too since not that crucial and since you’d stay low) OR you could even try Cream Cheese Icing LA (another easy to source cheap flavor/brand, so it might be used); note: RF also have Cream Cheese, which might also be used (maybe even most likely; i mentioned CCI LA specifically since it’s a good flavor / was used a lot back then / it’s easy to souce brand / lots of mixers already have it in their arsenal). In any case, don’t go high with creams; you probably want to preserve the texture as much as possible, you don’t want to drown your cookie/donut in creams.

Things to pay attention to: Don’t use newer flavors / brands (since they are obviously not used in Cookie Monsta), look for easiest to source brands (RF was one of these back then); they most probably don’t use more than 2 brands (and surely not more than 3). They have probably used lots and lots of sweetener on top.

7 Likes

Damn @Mikser… This is the best reverse engineering of a juice I’ve ever seen- and you haven’t even vaped it! Well written dude. :clap:

3 Likes

Thank you Mr. D. Frankly, i wouldn’t dare to make a suggestion if it wasn’t chocolate cookie/donut, because that C&C RF is truly amazing (and Deep Fried i hear is also appreciated) and knowing the competition it makes it the only reasonable choice here; everything else is just a guessing game based on RF brand playing a part.

Get it if you have a chance, it’s one of my top5 flavors ever and very easy to work with (meaning your mix hardly fails since it has it all, amazing taste, amazing smell, great texture, it’s not picky about the company). I wish Nomz will get some of those RF’s eventually. Thanks mate.

3 Likes

When i couldn’t buy this anymore it was truly a sad day then my state banned flavored vape all together massachusetts

Ended up going back to cigarettes and its straight killing me

Need a recipe and links to supplies if anyone can help be appreciated

2 Likes