ELR Home   Create recipe   Resource page   My recipes/favorites

[REQ] Cookie Monsta by ruthless

Hi everybody!

I’m new to diy since 2 weeks now. And i’m looking to find a clone for my favorite juice. For my other favorite juice muffin man, I found a good clone on this site.

I don’t know if this is the right part of the forum but I would like to request a recipe for Cookie monsta by ruthless. I think I can taste some marshmellow, cookie & some chocolate.

Thx in advance for people willing to help me and thanks to all the wizards that made so many great recipes allready

Hey!

I was looking for muffin man recipe but I couldn’t find it. Can you send it to me please?

Take your pick
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?q=muffin+man

So, has anyone come up with a Cookie Monsta clone? It looks like Ruthless is discontinuing it.

You’ll fall for the incredible flavors of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies mixed with warm glazed donuts, finished with a creamy marshmallow gooeyness that will make your mouth drool. This fragrant, gourmet vape-juice will delight your senses. On the inhale you taste the freshness of warm chocolate chip cookies with a totally different flavor of cinnamon donuts and gooey marshmallow fluff on the exhale.
•Flavor Profile: Chocolate Chip Cookie, Marshmallows, Glazed Donuts.

•VG/PG: 70/30
•Nicotine Level: 0MG, 3MG, 6MG
•Bottle Size: 60ML

First notice: Baked, chocolate chip, cookie, glazed doughnut, creamy, marshamallow, cinnamon,

muhehehe

now, if we have legit documentation that ruthless isn’t continuing it, a well placed “Request for Release” of the recipe and viola… see how that cookie crumbles.