[REQ] Elements FAR Grape Vape Clone?

This is one of my favourite all time vapes and would like to give this a try as my fist DIY Juice.

Anyone help me out flavour wise?

what kind of flavor is it, concord grape, Thompson, Ruby red?

I’ve been looking around and haven’t fount a clone as of yet, I still have a few places to look but I hit the most popular so far.

all I know is it’s sweet and very nice on the nose :slight_smile:

Oh I think I will join you on attempting to clone it, I love it but no way can I afford to vape it at those retail prices! :smiley:

Grape Vape from FAR e-Liquid is a grand unification of all kinds of grape; Red, Ruby, and Concord all blended together into a fragrant and delicious flavoured vape.

Any luck so far?

made a first test idea batch, the flavours not popping and it has a off taste slightly chemically, artificial, need to go back to the drawing board on this one.

I mixed
Grape - Flavor West - 2%
Grape Juice (TPA) - 6%
Grape Soda (FW) 4%
Sweetener (Sucralose) (TPA) 1.5%

I also mixed the flavours at a 10% solo to get an idea of the flavours

i think the grape candy that i also mixed on its own its to chemically, aswell as the grape juice, ill pst on my next findings, will most likely have to get a bigger vaiety of grape concentrates to find the best ones.

i have nade a version of this too. seems pretty close to it but is down to personal taste.

grape juice (TPA) - 3%
grape natural (FW) - 2%
grape (CAP) -2%
ethyl malto (TPA) - 2%
sweetener (TPA) - 1%

mixed 70/30 at 3mg is decent straight off without steeping but flavour improves after 48hrs.

I suspect like all Elements liquids they are heavy on the sweetener.
That could be the answer to round out the harshness but it takes its toll on your coils!