[REQ] Five pawns Symmetry Six recipe

i want to make symmetry six clone. can anyone help me?

http://www.vapordna.com/Five-Pawns-Limited-Edition-Symmetry-Six-30ml-p/fpless.htm

1 Like

I would suggest you try to make a recipe like it rather then a clone,it’s not something you will get alot of help with becouse it’s very hard to make a clone.good luck wish I had the skills to help

2 Likes

so can you help me to make a recipe like this?

I’d start with a rhubarb, a couple strawberries, an oatmeal, a graham cracker, a vanilla, and some cream or custard. Maybe a butter flavor too.

2 Likes

These might point you in the right direction.

3 Likes

Back in May 2016 when Symmetry Six was first announced I whipped this up and it was pretty good. Never had the Five Pawns e-liquid just to note. This recipe is set to private and not public post.

2 Likes

that looks delicious. how long do u let it steep before calling it good?

1 Like

Sorry, I should have mentioned steep time, I let it steep at least a week just because of Inawera Rhubarb.

2 Likes

I made something of this nature a while back.

Swanky

Ingredient %
Apple Pie (FA) 1.85
Brown Sugar (TPA) 0.75
Graham Cracker v1 (CAP) 1.5
Madagascar (Vanilla Classic) (FA) 1
Natural Strawberry (LAN) 2
Oatmeal Cookie (TPA) 1.85
Plum (TPA) 1.85
Rhubarb and Custard (DV) 3
Rich Cinnamon (Dilution) (Flavorah) 0.75
Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA) 2.75

Flavor total: 17.3%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

For the Rhubarb you can sub out my Rhubarb & Custard and use Rhubarb INW but keep it under 1% it’s a strong flavor and you really don’t want it to take over the batch.

@Beaufort_Batches & I worked on this one together he inspired me to make this and it’s great !
Steeped 1 month

3 Likes

If anyone has any further devlopment or ideas, I would be forever greatful. I’m waiting on a few concentrates to make the aforementioned recipes, however, my attempts have fallen woefully short. This was the best juice I’ve ever had, and I NEED a good clone. INW Rhubarb is wrong for this clone IMO, much too tart, even @0.2%.