[REQ] Furiosa Ice Beam

hi :slight_smile: i was wondering if anyone has made a recipe close to Furiosa Ice beam…

any ideas?

thank you very much in advance :slight_smile:

1 Like

taste/flavor profile etc:

5 Likes

These might get you where you are going:

2 Likes

thank you very much :slight_smile:
these recipes help a lot :slight_smile:

yep it’s really what it’s saying… :slight_smile:
Menthol and grape candy are the only 2 flavors i can taste cleanly… though i can’t figure out what the rest are :slight_smile:
thankyou very much for the additional info sir :slight_smile:

1 Like

This sounds like a Finisher move lmao, sounds good though

2 Likes

i think i got the major idea… now steeping will do the rest guys:) thank you very much all for your help :slight_smile:

@Amorphia amorphia, any luck with ice beam?? its the only liquid i can vape and adore!!! but its so expensive! any recipes for DIY???

i went like

2% menthol (Tpa)
4% grape juice (Tpa)
1.5% fuji apple (FA)
2% grape candy (Tpa)

it didn’t came very close to the original. because tpa menthol is too minty… and apple needs a little more balance… the right menthol (without being sure at all) should be “arctic Menthol” by FA… and apple needs a little more power to show up… it’s still on alpha version :confused:

it’s still a vapeble recipe, frozen, but too minty because of menthol as i said… if you have any ideas, i would be happy if you were sharing them with rest of us :slight_smile: hope i helped ya even a lil…
gl and hf m8 :slight_smile:

Thank you so very much for this clone . One of my favorite liquids . Now I will look for and try to find some Viper Labs recipes .

1 Like

as i said m8, it’s not a clone for real… it was just an experiment and it’s an alpha version… didn’t went so well … just read the post a little better and you will understand what i mean :slight_smile:

Yes I understand it’s still needs to be worked on but still thx for it anyway :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

http://tjek.nu/r/3c0R try these as a base and then add some menthol/mint/koolada/ws-23

thank you sir :slight_smile:
as far i have found until now in this recipe you posted has tonz of grape… the original goes 90/10 VG/PG
i don’t feel Mint notes in this, Koolada doesn’t fit really the profile of it…

until now i have come up with like
ws-23 2,5% (after 3% becomes nasty)
3% grape juice TFA
3% fuji FA
1,5% Start Apple FA

but still working on it :slight_smile: need to check more cooling agents :slight_smile:

thank you very much for your time :slight_smile: