[REQ] Green Ape by Nasty Juice

Because it says it on a flavor guide also I brought sparkling apple by wrecka I just got it threw the post and it does not smell anything like nasty juice so I don’t think it is this flavors I think it is either apple candy or granny Smith apple

https://www.vapeclub.co.uk/nasty-juice-eliquid-shortfill/green-ape-eliquid-by-nasty-juice-50ml.html this is where it says bubblegum

Oh well, maybe that’s just my lack of DIY skill and the optimism, but I still think there is a hint of Sparkling apple in the Green Ape… On its own it will not smell like the final product anyway? :grimacing:

Let me know how it goes if you get on to something.

Just noticed this one: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2366532/Nasty%20juice%20clone%20(%20green%20ape)

Can’t be exact clone, can it?

I just wanna throw this out there as an Apple for you but have you tried INA Shisha Apple… I am sorry but haven’t had Nasty Juice (sad face) but reading through the post and comments it may just hit it for you… it’s a rather tart fresh red apple… may be something to think about. I just mixed up some of the juice you posted and excited to see how it turns out… good luck on your journey.

I’ve tried Apple Shisha and it tasted more like red apple peel, so it’s back in the cupboard for now.

On the packaging the following ingredients are listed:

Apple flavouring
Koolada
Sucralose
Other flavourings

It also says low mint

I been trying to clone or make something similar. Been testing a lot of Apple flavour. The one I think smells closest is double Apple by cap. I been sniffing my nasty green ape a lot . And I get like a woody leaf almost tobacco smell after the apple. Not bubblegum like they describe it. Can it be like oak or something like that ? Maybe tea?

I ordered more apple flavours this week and FW Double Apple (much different from CAP?) notes seem to be promising, quite strong/intense flavour, can feel both green and red apple notes, planning to spend some time playing with it. I’ve also added FA Bubblegum to some of my test mixes and have to admit I really like how it goes together with apple, although not sure if it helps with getting closer to green ape.

Also not sure about the woody/leafy smell you’re getting, all I get with my nose is sweet fresh green apple :grin:

Have you ever tried green apple by flavorah? I’m going to play around with it this week and I’ll let you know. To me green ape has almost a sour apple kind of taste to it. I’ll let you know after I mix it up.

No I haven’t, currently convinced that a combination of Double apple and Fuji makes the right flavour note, but the coolness, sweetness and smoothness is still something I’m working on to get it right. Also, really want to find a mint flavour that would be more like freshly picked mint rather a candy-type one.

Have you tried WS-23? Its pretty dead on when I used it in my cushman clone. I did 9 drops in a 30ml and it worked great. I also used 1.5% cap super sweet to obtain the sweetness in that particular juice.

I been testing bubble gum flavours. tried tfa bubble gum juicy flavor art and flavorha and none of them taste right. I heard tha Capella bubble gum got a fruity fresh taste, it was out of stock when I order last time . So I haven’t tried it yet. So don’t know of if it’s right but double Apple and fuji is definitely right

Haven’t tried WS-23 yet, as I want to stick as close as possible to what Nasty say is in the juice, Koolada in this case (if they’re not lying :laughing:)
They also say sucralose, so I’m currently with TFA Sweetener.

Any other advantages of CAP Super sweet except that it’s twice as strong as TFA Sweetener?

1 Like

I tried only TFA Bubblegum in various percentages and now it’s sitting in the cupboard, don’t think bubblegum is in this juice.

How much % fuji and double Apple you use?
But what makes the vape so juicy it’s driving me insane

I experimented with TFA Bubblegum and FA Tutti Frutti and imho the FA one is a nice fruity chewing gum

Try to add a dash of FA Pear @1% to the Apple Layer.[quote=“invisiblje, post:6, topic:186427”]
just need to get it jucier, mintier, colder and apple-ier
[/quote]

Try adding a dash @1% of FA Pear to the apple layer, makes it stronger.

+/- 1.5% Double and 1% Fuji
To get it feel juicier - cactus, ethyl maltol, sour?

ABOUT THE PEAR - FLAVOURART
Juicy, juicy, juicy! Every draw is like biting into a fresh, juicy specimen and tastes exactly as it should. All of the FlavourArt fruit flavours have a clean and refreshing taste and will not disappoint.

The description made me curious. Ordered.

1 Like