[REQ] Green Ape by Nasty Juice

sounds interesting, let me know how it turns ot, found a small bottle of cap bubble gum gonna try that when it arrives. i mixed up a test with cotton candy at 5-6% to get that burnt sugary tase with the the apple. i think it smells and taste closer, but still something is missing.

As far as super sweet itā€™s really sweet and much better than tfa IMO. WS-3 is Koolada but has a somewhat menthol after taste compared to WS-5 and WS-23. Idk they are definitely different. I never cared much for tfa Koolada but I do like ws-23 and ws-5. I use 9 drops of ws-23 and it seemed to work great.

Super Sweet by Capella contains not just sucralose but also malic and citric acid, thatā€™s why its very popular with fruits, candies and some bakeries. White and apple cider vinegar can give the same effect, just without the sucralose. Most sucralose solutions are around 10%, rumors have it tho, that caps is 15-20%. The data sheet doesnā€™t show it tho, hence Iā€™m saying rumor lol.

Sweetener by TFA is 5% sucralose and 5% ethyl maltol aka cotton candy. While it contains sucralose, its still a complete different sweetener/additive.

Thereā€™s Stevias that do also include the acids named above, one popular brand is pyure. However someone in a other topic pointed out, that the ingredients have changed. I canā€™t confirm or deny it, since I havenā€™t purchased a second bottle yet.

Pear - so my initial observations. It adds sweetness and juiciness, however the taste of Pear itself comes with it even at 0.5% when thereā€™s 4% of apple flavours combined. Think itā€™s going to be a no-go for this juice.

Hey JJā€¦ try these: sour apple, granny smith, and green appleā€¦ play with the amounts but flv might be it with caps ssā€¦ maybe a touch of spearmint or peppermint? if not try the ice?? dunnoā€¦ bouncing ideas here! :slight_smile:

ā€œThis juice is quite sweet and has a really nice apple taste with a hint of mint. It has been one of my staples, but I find the gunk it leaves on my coils its most prominent setback. It probably means itā€™s stuffed with sweetener, and itā€™s a real coil buster. Apart from that, itā€™s a very nice and soft taste that has very little throat hit. Iā€™d love it to bits, and I would definitely buy this forever and rate it at a 4.5 if they made it cleaner.ā€ -JuiceDB review

What apples have been tried so far? Pretty sure it canā€™t be that hard of a mix, probably double apple, Fuji, and FW Green apple with about 20% sweetner (just kidding). some users have reported it has menthol, but I donā€™t know if its an iced version of not

ā€œMaybe there are various apple e-juices out there, but there is nothing better than this Nasty Juice Green Ape e-liquid. The smooth flavor of green apple candy tastes like you are chewing a bubblegum. While inhaling you will feel a slight sour green apple taste. The flavor will melt in your mouth gradually and the underlying sweetness will emerge automatically. At the time of exhale you will get the goodness of apple candy.ā€

So, what are you waiting for, order your bottle now and enjoy an all-day vape.

Low mint
50ml
VG70/30PG

^< https://www.vapevandal.com/products/nasty-juice-green-ape-green-yummy-fruity-series

If you look, it poses apple candy (gunk killer) and sour apple (which FW Green apple is known for)ā€¦ hmm interesting

After 48 review ā€¦uhā€¦reviews? menthol is def used in it, or some ice additive, and its not an iced version, it come stock with menthol.

Iā€™d consider apply candy tfa, mint/spearmint/extreme ice, and the various appleā€™s mentioned above. (If you donā€™t have it, you could call your LVS and see if the local mixer has it

I just got tfa Apple candy gonna try it. Double Apple is in it Iā€™m 97%sure gonna tried tfa Apple tart green. Dont think is Ws-23 in it i tried it from 0.5-2% itā€™s to cold. Need to get some low mint,menthol

Tried Apple candy and donā€™t think that s right. Hader a few none vapeing friends smell green ape. They all said they smell stawberry so maybe try some strawberry ripped in it

I got pleasantly surprised by the combination of Double Apple + Sparkling Apple. Will focus on these, ordered also WS-23 and Cap SS. Just because found using TFA Sweetener + Koolada at first the taste is too sugary and then the flavour muting kicks in, so my test batches taste different every day.

What percentage do you much sparkling and double Apple at? I got both as 23 and cap ss

That batch was both at 1.5%

Have you finished your masterpiece yet Iā€™ve being trying to do the same.
Nasty juice green ape cloneā€¦
Dinner Lady apple sours clone
Both are on my bucket list
Both seem to be crazy for me to clone

1 Like