[REQ] Kingslayer

Hello, I’ve been trying for the last few months to make something close to Exalted Vapor’s KINGSLAYER. The flavor is more of like a cream cheese Danish than anything else I can think of. Anyone have something like this?

Described as a cinnamon danish swirl with a strawberry Custard on top.

2 Likes

Maybe something like this but without all the v2 and DX nonsense cuz life’s too short to vape puke. :stuck_out_tongue:

By Proper:

Sweet Strawcheese Doughnut v2

Ingredient %
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 3
Cinnamon Danish Swirl v2 (CAP) 1
DX Bavarian Cream (TPA) 1
Frosted Donut (TPA) 5
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 5
Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP) 5

Flavor total: 20%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

It also sounds like a lot of the mother’s milk clones use Cinnamon Danish Swirl, Strawberry, and custard. Might try one of those. I can’t vouch for any of this as I’ve never tried. Just suggesting based on descriptions.

5 Likes

Words to live by! Are the V2 versions the flavors without diacteyl?

1 Like

Yep. Cap’s V2s and TPA’s DX are the ‘safe’ versions.

3 Likes

I see. And you describe these as “puke”? I don’t like vaping puke :laughing:, but now I know what NOT to get.
Thanks

1 Like

They’re not all like that, but the chemical they use to mimic the buttery/creamy taste that replaces the ‘bad’ things is butyric acid, which is a component in vomit. Not everyone tastes it, but I often do. Maybe it’s psychological though. LoL.

2 Likes

That sounds awesome! Custard with smooth vomit undertones.

2 Likes

yes, I do believe that it is a strawberry cinnamon danish… thanks

1 Like

Thank you for the recipe … will be trying this shortly … I have no frosted donut :frowning2: … will try funnel cake at 4.5% first … again, thank you for the recipe … I bought this like 4 times and boy was it awesome. I just couldn’t see forking out $24 for a 50 ml bottle as often as I ran out.

2 Likes

I don’t blame you! Sheesh, that’s robbery! LoL. I’ve never tried frosted doughnut. I have Cap’s glazed doughnut but it tastes like playdoh to me. If you have the rest, I’m betting funnel cake will be really good. Let us know! I have all the rest, I may have to try it. :smiley:

1 Like

shall do … just got done mixing it and put it to the first hot bath … will post back in about a week on first vape check …

2 Likes

tried 5 different versions … still nothing really close … picked up glazed donut and going to start over and may try to use “Baklava” in a few more variations.