(REQ) Lasker's Rule by Five Pawn

Was looking at flavors and this stuck out really far. chocolate Potato Chip with artisan salt??

I can only think of double chocolate (clear) (TPA)/milk, chocolate with a 10% saline solution. the potatoe chip… I have no idea.

Baked and ripple cut potato chips are dipped and covered with creamy, decadent milk chocolate and sprinkled with artisan sea salt. This sweet and savory combination takes a page from an old potato chip brand slogan, “Bet you can’t eat just one.”

VG/PG: 70/30

7 Likes

Maybe a bit off-topic, but while looking for potato chip flavors, I came across this :slight_smile:

7 Likes

That sounds awsome i want it.
On a more practical side chocolate covered pretzel (small crunchy ones)is good, and im sure i have seen pretzel concentrate somewhere.

1 Like

I have no idea if 25$ is worth a potential and more-than-likely epic failure of a juice lmao

2 Likes

and even if we cant get chocolate chips,… chocolate pretzels are just as tasty

1 Like

Yogurt dipped and then some fried… pick your pleasure :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I think you’re missing something… and to avoid people buying this actual potato, they’ve put the price up at $25 which is hopefully high enough to deter people from making a mistake. I think there are better places to buy your potatoes but that’s not the point.

This is not a flavor, this is LB’s statement to say that your can find nicotine in regular potatoes but apparently nobody cares about warnings or ridiculous claims about health issues or addiction for these vegetables.

3 Likes