[REQ] Lemon Twist Pink Punch Lemonade

Just curious if anyone has made or is working on a clone for this juice from e-liquids. It is my absolute FAV ADV!!! So yummy. I have tried about 3 different recipes so far and tweaked a few with no luck on getting it right lol.

2 Likes

I also love this juice. I will try some recipes and I’ll let you know if any of them comes close to it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Never tried it, but I have a simple one I make that the wife does flips for. Kind of embarrassing to see an old lady do that but she likes it.

1 Like

I will surely give it a try if I find those essences around here.

Thanks so much. I am also playing around with a few flavors… just haven’t come close yet. That sweet sweet lemon is so good, but I just can’r pin what other fruit is pulling it together… tangerine? or strawberry or maybe both haha.

also the only pink lem I have is Capp atm… I don’t care for it much tbh, or maybe I just haven’t got the mix right… /shrug lol :stuck_out_tongue:

TY TY… gonna give this a go with my Cap lemonade and see what happens. I wonder what is the flav / strength dif in the HV vs Cap?

Sorry, never tried the CAP version. The HV is heavier on the pink than the lemonade, which is why I added Sour and Lemon. I’m sure someone who knows CAP will be along.

Definitely strawberry. From the anouncement at eliquid.com: “Freshly squeezed lemons with a tart strawberry syrup”. Maybe both. :wink:
I tried one with lemon, lime, strawberry and sweetener. The aroma is close, but not as strong. I’ll try it in a few days.
Next time I’ll try strawberry ripe instead.

Problem solved, mate: