(REQ) Looking for a good Bit O Honey chewy candy recipe

(REQ) Looking for a good Bit O Honey chewy candy recipe, cant seem to find one at all. Thanks in advance.

What have you tried so far?

1 Like

Can you post a link to the liquid and paste the flavor description?

1 Like

Its the old candy called Bit O Honey hehehehe I use to eat it when I was a kid.

I have not tried any at all. I did find one topic on it though and this is the only info I have found at all… All (FA) flavors: 3%honey, 2%torrone, 2%hazelnut or marzipan, 1% marshmallow and possibly little almond too 1%, I have not tried it doesnt look too good too me for the %s, not sure. Im after that rich strong, sweet bit o honey flavor.

you can go here and see what the candy looks like: http://www.candycrate.com/bitohoneycandy.html?gclid=CMX34oPg7dECFYW1wAodU8QJdQ

I found a couple of threads about it just using google. One was on VU and another on ECF.

Based on what I read if I was to try to recreate it I would look at
Honey
Almond
Toasted almond
Marzipan
Molasses
EM or some sort of sweetener
Nougat
Hazelnut
Caramel

3 Likes

Ya when I re-worded searches to honey and almond I started to find more of what I was looking for, kinda surprised not many have attempted this recipe it is a great flavor, maybe its kinda close to Milk and Honey recipes? Many thanks man, looks like I will need to see what I can come up with.

Bit-O-Honey RF v2

Ingredient%
Caramel (SC) (Real Flavors)2.5
Honey (FA)0.35
Molasses (SC) (Real Flavors)0.25
Peanut Butter (SC) (Real Flavors)3

Flavor total: 6.1%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
5 Likes

I would go real easy on the honey. Vaping it, on the exhale, it smells like moldy feet. At least thats what my girl tells me. If you find a decent mix would you let me know. I loved Bit-O-Honey when I was a kid. Would love to vape it.

TY so much… I will have to put in a order for flavors.

Peanut butter - exactly!

That was always my favorite part of this candy. As you eat it you come across these little pockets of peanut butter. Awesome!

3 Likes

Moldy feet, cat piss, take your pick. Lol! I can’t use fa honey any higher than .25% without getting the funk.

2 Likes

Cat piss for certain.

2 Likes

FW Honey seriously does not have a urine of the feline persuasion taste to it. Or a foot of a rugged soldier odor. It is a sweet and clover like honey. I love it.

1 Like