[REQ] Psycho Frenchman - Vacation clone search :)

I was on vacation in Myrtle Beach SC and came across a local vape shop that offers a flavor called Psyco Frenchman. It is a French Vanilla / hazlenut …the guy who created the flavor even went so far as to brag about this. I have tried several times to even come close to the flavor which is a very light smooth vanilla with a hazlenut finish. Does anyone have any idea how to achieve this and please don’t laugh. It’s harder than it sounds.

It’s hard to go just by description - I would try something like:

2.5% Madagascar (Vanilla Classic) (FA)
0.5% Hazel Grove (Hazelnut) (FA)

1 Like

Sounds ledicous. Please share if you figure it out.

1 Like

The description is, “Complexity in its simplist form. A rich nut flavor with a smooth vanilla touch” - one of the comments mentions chocolate… Might try something like:

2% Madagascar (Vanilla Classic) (FA)
1% Hazel Grove (Hazelnut) (FA)
0.3% Nut Mix (FA)
0.3% Chocolate (FA)
0.1% Cocoa (FA)

If it’s creamy, maybe some Vienna Cream (FA) or Cream Fresh (FA) :slightly_smiling:

The comment mentions Ferrero Rocher chocolates. Try this:

HIC's Ferrero Rocher (Nutella truffles)

Ingredient %
Acetyl Pyrazine 5% 1.5
Caramel (FA) 1
Chocolate (FA) 2.5
Cocoa (FA) 1.5
Cookie (FA) 0.5
Hazel Grove (Hazelnut) (FA) 1.5
Vienna Cream (FA) 0.5

Flavor total: 9%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

That’s the kicker…
It’s “JUST” a light silky vanilla with the nutty exhale…
Sounds simple enough…
I can’t get it right…
Honestly not even close!!!
But no chocolate!!!

hehe ok, I guess you’ll have to try it to replicate it - it does sound very simple!

Try something simple, like 1% Madagascar (Vanilla Classic) (FA) and 1% Hazel Grove (Hazelnut) (FA) :slightly_smiling:

Hello! I live in Myrtle Beach, Sc and used visit VavaVape frequently until I found out where they go their flavors. Psycho frenchman is TPA French Vanilla Deluxe and TPA Hazelnut. Pretty sure that’s it. The trick is the percentages.

@Cc9fingers Did you find a clone of the Psycho Frenchman?

@Dustalot Who does VaVa Vape use for their e liquids?