[REQ] R&D Nerds

I’ve been racking my brain trying to get this recipe down. If anyone has any suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

1 Like

I actually just saw this today and got the want to clone it myself. Went into my local E-Liquid store but they were out of Element Pink Lemonade, so I was sniffing some of the other flavors they had. This exact one caught my eye, so I was looking around to see if there was any info on it. Hardly anything out there, so I threw something together in hopes that it would work. Will have to see how it steeps.

I have had a few people tell me that FLV Pink Guava smells like nerds, so that was my starting point and I just went from there. Very strong flavor though, so it has to be put in carefully. Layered some other flavors in around it and this is what I have so far:

Yes, I know the dragonfruit seems a bit high, but I haven’t used it much so not sure how well it plays in a mix.

Been reworking my recipe a bit, still chasing that Rainbow type nerds. Need to find a good green apple that fits the profile; these are the flavors in rainbow Nerds:

“The flavors include strawberry, grape, sour apple, lemonade, and orange”

Lowered the dragonfruit from 6 to 2% to make room for other flavors as well as I believe it was making it a bit harsh and muting other flavors.

The green apple TFA did not work, was more jolly rancher like, am think of maybe EuroFlavors Sour Green Apple, but it still tastes like a hard, clear, candy so I will have to see how the profile is before I add it.