[REQ] Squeezee Super Good.... Looking for a clone

I want to clone this juice. I believe it is Raspberry, Watermelon and a little sweetener. But if there is a tried and true I’d like to have it.

Product description

Squeezee is the hottest selling premium eliquid line on the market with simple and clean flavors! Super Good is just that, a ridiculously good raspberry watermelon candy that is practically impossible to put down! Enjoy the easy to use, no-break Gorilla bottles…and vape until your hearts content! Sometimes the best things in life are simple!

I don’t work with raspberry much and not sure how much of the raspberry comes through on the flavor. If you give your description on what you taste it would help. I can’t find a tried and true clone but you can start here

You can sub, if you like, marshmallow or anther type sweetener in place of the ethyl maltol. I may give this a try in a few in a 5ml test sample.

4 Likes

i was just about to post that you publkished one today

2 Likes

Like 5 minutes ago after I read this thread, lol.

1 Like

Thanks Buddy. I am just waiting to get my raspberry flavor (currently just have Blue-raspberry) DO you normally only use 6% flavor ? I normally do 15-20%

1 Like

I would love to stay in the 6-8% range but many of the recipes I make are in the 16-18% range.

The median flavor for raspberry INW is 1% but I’ve never used over .5% in a recipe. Sweetener is normally low in most DIY recipes and since I’m layering two watermelon flavors it helps keep the percentage low.

ETA: and this is a recipe I just came up with based on the limited description given.

1 Like