[REQ] The Milkman - Churrios

Just the perfect Churrio flavor:

I already tried (I think) every recipe here, but they are all more or less the same. I also tried since months to create my own clone without success. This is one of the few liquids where I think “premium juice” is not just a marketing thing.

It so perfectly blend together, and the different notes are working so nicely with each other. I think the biggest problem is, that CAP vanilla bean ice cream and vanilla custard v1 (which are mostly used) are way too dominant, and for me they have always a strange off note, where the original Churrios have a very authentic vanilla note on the exhale.

Even after 2+ months of steeping I can tell that the clones are thrown together using different flavors, while the original tastes like it is just one complex flavor.

I’d like to try again, maybe with other flavors like the usual ones (for example maybe instead of vanilla custard etc. using plain vanilla flavor etc.).

Anyone with a different, but good recipe?

I counted 27 versions of Churrios on the recipe side. If none of those work for you then you might be waiting for awhile.
But good luck anyway.

3 Likes

Maybe take a closer look at those, find a couple that stick out and determine if they can be tweaked to your liking.

1 Like

what is a churrio?

1 Like

A churro eaten like cheerios…?

“warm, fluffy churros sprinkled with sugar and cinnamon, and covered them in that signature fresh milk”

1 Like

This is what I thought they were. I have only ever had them at County Fairs.

chur·ro
ˈCHo͝orō/
noun
noun: churro; plural noun: churros
a sweet snack consisting of a strip of fried dough dusted with sugar or cinnamon.
Origin

Spanish, of uncertain origin; perhaps related to churro ‘coarse, rough.’

churro

Yup. That’s it.

Just ordered 2 bottles of the original with a 20% discount. I also ordered some new flavors to try again to re-create it. I have the feeling that the original is like 4-5 flavors max.