Review on the Cotton - Bacon v2 vs Cotton Candy vs Muji + Some more cottons

i was just watching some reviews ill try it for sure ty

3 Likes

My pleasure, brother :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Fyi vaping bogans rate team vape lab above kendo gold, itā€™s truly awesome.

1 Like

I bought Kendo Gold on someones recommendation and i donā€™t use any of my other cottons today.
For me that uses RDAā€™s it is just frigging perfect. It holds so much juice and if you get distracted and forget to drip and get a dry hit it isnā€™t bad at all. Sure it doesnā€™t taste good but i donā€™t get those really burnt hits that make you choke which i get with other cottons.
As it looks right now i will not use anything else unless i find something equal or better.

3 Likes

And his rating is just one mans opinion. Donā€™t get me wrong i like the guy.
Before i jump the train on something there gotta be more than just one persons opinion to sway me over from something i use that is truly good.

1 Like

I think I might have gave you the link to a uk shop that was doing at deal on Kendo at the time.

2 Likes

I never heard of team vape lab or vaping bogans lol

1 Like

Yup that you did and they still got deals on the Kendo Gold, at least last time i checked.

2 Likes

I was thinking it was you.I remember it took them two weeks to deliver to me and you got yours in days lol. I still have a full unopened packet and maybe 2/3 of the second one still left.

2 Likes

I think i have 1 1/2 package still but am considering to order another 3-pack just so i have cotton.

2 Likes

Same here, Iā€™ll make sure I get them same good deal on shipping this time too.

2 Likes

Vaping Bogan is an Aussie reviewer, he curse a lot but is kinda funny to watch.

2 Likes

please share links guys!

1 Like

link for Drago 100% Organic Cotton - itā€™s hard to find this cotton those days

https://jeancloudvape.com/boutique/diy-2/diy-accessories/drago-100-organic-cotton/

1 Like

https://www.e-liquids.uk/shop/accessories/cotton/kendo-vape-cotton/gold-value-pack

3 Likes

My Boy @Pugs1970 sent me Muji Cottonā€¦

God Damn! Beats most cottonā€¦ :smile:

2 Likes

When it comes to wicking, I think it canā€™t hurt to try each and all. Itā€™s cheap and the disposable type. For anyone to put their hand up and say they like it, I think weā€™ll it must have its positives.

The 3 things when it comes to wicking I am confident of;

1. Ko Gen Do has a bad taste, there are better options.
  2. Rayon is a great cheap wicking option.
  3. The high end cottons are all pretty good, I donā€™t think you will be disappointed with most of them. Whichever the one. So I like to try them all see which I like best.

Now saying that, I have seen native wicks get love & hate. Why is that?

1 Like

personally i dont listen to reviews often unless they are here on the forum , i trust the opinions here more than a reviewer on you tube

2 Likes

I donā€™t see it for sale anywhere but Australia and Malaysia, and I donā€™t use facebook

1 Like

There are trusted reviewers on youtube but i sure get what you mean. Opinions from people here that you feel are trusted weighs more than a youtuber you never talked too. Totally understandable.

2 Likes