Ring Lord RDA

I would like to get a hold of it. I would also like to see a decent review. @Steampugs or someone on his team or Todds reviews

2 Likes

How is it that you manage to draw a line between

And

My comment was clearly referring to your part about every manufacturer. You are either missing my point or intentionally avoiding it :-p

2 Likes

Not avoiding. Perhaps every manufacturer is a too wide definition, but here are examples:

1. Vaporesso and the ‘child safety’ drip tip on the skrr tank
  2. smoant with the vaping bong dildo
  3. every single ‘mcdonalds’ manufacturer with huge touch screen
  4. mod with built in speaker

There are probably more and more examples of ‘innovation’ that doesn’t innovate anything and creates gimmicks that we really don’t need.

The kind of innovation I like to see for instance is the x-class from yihisxmini, or better TC mods, or tanks that produce better flavor and don’t look ridicolous

4 Likes

Have you tried this? If not, how do you know if it doesn’t provide better flavor beside preventing spitback? I haven’t seen any reviews of it yet, so unless you have some inside Information why jump to a conclusion?

There is plenty of gimmicks when it comes to vaping, that we can agree on, but this at least seem to be a change aimed at improving the actual vape experience and not flashy LED light or build in BT speaker. Wether or not this actually work as they promote or as intended is something I am yet to hear or know, but the intention of the design is to actually affect the vape experience.

2 Likes

Just a non-educated guess. I will actually be glad to be proven wrong in this case since hugsvape do have a very good flavor rta.

Just from the photos it looks silly to me, i don’t like the glass construction which is prone to breaking (and looks like a glaz ripoff). Airflow reversal they have there might be the next best thing since sliced bread, but it might be a huge flop as well.

And the name … That’s what ticked me off. Too close to my favorite book :slight_smile:

Almost forgot to add, i do have a personal bias against hugsvape due to shit i went through with their support and the faulty lotus RTA I received

3 Likes

Time will tell if it will deliver on flavor and do what it is intended, but as I see it they are trying to actually improve and not just throw gimmick features at the wall

The glass does look like it has weak parts at the airflow, but the glass used is strong, question remains if it will be strong enough. I can however Imagine that we will see ultem caps for it.

Ring Lord for me is just… Gay.

Yes I know and I do understand if you have at least some subconscious bias towards them after your latest experience with them.

3 Likes

Just curious as to which definition you were using. My guess is number 4

gay

(gā)

adj. gay·er , gay·est

1. Of, relating to, or having a sexual orientation to persons of the same sex.

2. Showing or characterized by cheerfulness and lighthearted excitement; merry.

3. Bright or lively, especially in color: a gay, sunny room.

4. Offensive Slang Socially inappropriate or foolish.

5. Given to social pleasures, especially at the expense of serious pursuits:

2 Likes

They might as well just have called it: Bum Baron

1 Like

wow…ELR has a homophobe…who knew…

2 Likes

I knew that would come, but point out where exactly is the phobia?

At no point do i relate gay to anything negative.

Look at my wording “Ring Lord for me is just… Gay.”, just!!!

So if i write “Rain for me is just… water” does that mean that i am an aquaphob? While i am actually expressing that it is merely water!

1 Like

obviously you’re right, no one would of seen either ‘Gay’ or ‘Bum baron’ as homophobic comments.

I can only apologise for my misconception.

Sweetcheeks :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Those who seek something offensive will find it everywhere, and that is exactly what is wrong with the world today, it is full of snowflakes who will find something offensive in anything.

Burritos for me is just… Mexian, i guess now i am a racist too.

3 Likes

It could not possibly be, just look how damn sexy he looks! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I think the term is ‘fabulous’…

2 Likes

I am still waiting for you to point out where the phobia is, because i do not take your allegations that likely. Writing “obviously you’re right, no one would of seen either ‘Gay’ or ‘Bum baron’ as homophobic comments.” is simply not good enough, because at no point did i call anyone neither Gay or Bum baron.

I am back home at my keyboard and care to cut it out in cardboard box for you.

Adary writes:

To which i reply:

That means nothing more than to me ring lord means gay. There is nothing in that sentence where i indicate that being gay is negative.

Then Dan_the_Man decide to bait with:

I do not answer this question directly because i know it was a bait, however my reply is:

At this point i still didnt call anyone neither gay nor bum baron, what i do is say that they might as well have called it any other term for gay, i just picked “bum baron” for a reason that you might not have caught, because you already jumped to some conclusion while sitting on your high horse trying to pretend being the morals keeper.

Ring is an urban synonym for anus, hence “bum” and Lord is a title given to barons, hence bum baron.

Lets say for the sake of it that Trump makes a tweet where he calls a group of black people for “jungle bunnies”, and i would write “Trump might as well have called them niggers”, all i do with that sentence is pointing out that he could might as well have used the N word. In this example i didnt call anyone niggers, i am simply pointing out that his choice of word might as well have been.

Here i still didnt answer Dan_the_mans bait question, and from what has been written up until then 1 and 4 or both is still an option.

Here you jump the the conclusion:

Where i then ask you to point out where the phobia is which you havent done, because you just pick the words used and take them out of context.

I then try to give you the analogy:

To indicate in that analogy that ring lord = gay as rain = water.

Yet you decide to come with your sarcastic remark and even somewhat try to add insulting remarks such as

Hypocrisy when it is best, because you clearly try to take the moral highground, yet just come across as an obnoxious snowflake that doesnt comprehend what is actually written. Before you get all bend out of shape over the name calling i just made, read back at and check who started allegations and name calling!

2 Likes

btw, /whisper appears to be famous au politician in the 90’s

1 Like

Ring

7 Likes

Not that there is anything wrong with that

3 Likes

And here we have a rare photo of the inventor and how he came up with his idea.

EDT: NO LUMMY not directed at you I must be hitting the wrong reply botton all the time :pensive:

Saint Louis Arch Marks Milestone

2 Likes

big ole blue one at the bottom vs. one u hit

2 Likes