Ring Lord RDA

special-snowflake-gif-1

‘Lightly’…you’re welcome…

Right…and?..

Me?..noooo…never…

6cjG

Some rant that…love it, I knew what you meant, everyone knows what you meant, but at the end of the day …
200w

5 Likes

Looks more like a rda that was designed by IKEA. Place screw A in hole B, Screw B in C then overlap C with A and look now you’ve got 3 extra screws that somehow are in the package but never mentioned in the IKEA blue prints :wink:

Could be interesting.

8 Likes

Where for art thou oh social justice warriors!!! I see bad words! My safe place is in jeopardy. Don Quixote dawn your ass and make good and well and bring forth the unicorns and lolly pops! Slither in the background and create many flags until the pink cloud returns and all is warm and fuzzy again!!! Stir the unwilling word popo and create a flood of ridicule within the hidden realm of the PM.

11 Likes

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ElegantCautiousGalapagoshawk-max-1mb.gif

6 Likes

…at least they didn’t make an imprinted logo of a Male Chicken on there :smirk:

3 Likes

Dude, Chill out man… You say I baited you and you didn’t take the little worm. But then someone else put the hook in the water and you swallowed it whole.

In the end, @Steampugs said it best.

5 Likes

I am chilled i am just allergic to language police who will take anything out of context so they can label others to feel better about themselves.

Also his hook was not a bait, it was an allegation!

2 Likes

Who the fuck are you calling a ‘little worm’? You are trying your best to turn this thread into a warzone!

7 Likes

@anon28032772 Ummmm, shit, was I supposed to wait ??

8 Likes
1 Like

2 Likes

Ok enough now either we get back on track or I close. People said their piece and as far as i was concerned it was sorted now it is just people poking to try to get a reaction.

3 Likes

WTF hit the fan in here? Hope you all survived the derailment OK.
So…do we have a general consensus on if this thing is going to suck or not?

4 Likes

I saw this a week or so ago and the first thing I thought of aside from why would I want airflow pushing down on top of my coil was how do you drip directly on the coil?

3 Likes

Yeah, I thought of that as well. There’s a lot going on under the cap and that full glass body…I get they want to show it off but it’s not practical.
I want to see someone review this thing.

4 Likes

looks more like a squonker to me

The juice well is very shallow, looks worse than the recurve or the wasp

4 Likes

Yoga pants is another product that I think of in those terms. Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should…

4 Likes