Ring Me Up, NPC Loses it (Things not to do as an employee)

Holy shite! This was hilarious. Grab some popcorn and sit back,

on a serious note, just like bruce lee said…

“You will continue to suffer if you have an emotional reaction to everything that is said to you. True power is sitting back and observing everything with logic. If words control you, that means everyone else can control you. Breath and allow things to pass.”

On a sad note, this yelp page for this business is getting REAMED with supports of the customer and no doubt this dude will be fired by the morning.

Anyway, yall stay peaceful, and keep the politics on facebook and out of ya business life.

6 Likes
2 Likes

Unbelievable…

3 Likes

OMG!!! I can’t believe that was a real thing. I hope that man-child doesn’t climb a bell tower, he has some obvious anti-social mental disease. I do believe he needs to be disciplined, but I also believe that he has a real mental health issue that needs to be addressed. I hope he finds the help he needs.

3 Likes

I would have grabbed the hairs on his chinny chin chin and fed him a couple 1-2 Mayweathers if he hit me like he did the other guy.

3 Likes

These guys look like they all know each other. Looks like a closed shop after hours. I smell shenanigans!

3 Likes

That was my thought. Their 15 minutes of fame. :crazy_face:

But Holy Vape, that has to be the biggest vape shop Ive ever seen, I had to look and see if their had mirrors in the back making it look bigger. You can fit all 4 vape shops by me in that one store :weary:

3 Likes

That’s the results they were looking for. A made-up kerfuffle to go viral, draw a massive audience of supporters, even against the store ckerk, and show off their amazing vape shop to a bunch of new peeps. Bad press is good press!

3 Likes

Yea I saw they had a professional produced video for their store. It seem like a fake news event to generate sales and get traffic.

2 Likes

That makes no sense if they wanted to improve sales. The attention they would get from this would be of no benefit for the owner or employees.

2 Likes

The term “viral marketing” has also been used pejoratively to refer to stealth marketing campaigns—marketing strategies that advertise a product to people without them knowing they are being marketed to

3 Likes

It’s risky, but creating a negative buzz is still putting the shop’s name out there and can be a boon. No way to know, just the vibe I got from it. Clerk was overacting and wasn’t believable to me.

2 Likes

for someone reacting to maga gear, seemed pretty normal to me. that’s the first “reeeEEee” I’ve heard in 2018, like a natural shriek, my jaw was astonished as I hit the rewind button.

I’m not disagreeing with the political point of view, but there are avenues for disagreement, and denying a customer, let alone dropping the n-bomb and calling the cops/boss on the basis of “he’s wearing a maga shirt”…

It gives the appearance that this employee regularly dis-invites customers out of the store based on political attire. While if it was a setup, the political bias is ridiculous.

“Fuck your capitalism”…-says while working behind the register at a private store lmao

3 Likes

You might be right. I had to watch it again after you said they all might know each other. The fellow seemed pretty calm after the clerk slapped his phone or whatever he did. Also, I couldn’t believe that he would act like that.

I could be wrong but the black guy in the background seemed pretty calm too with racial slurs being tossed about.

I don’t know, it is very strange to me and if it is fake then the clerk gets my vote for some pretty good acting.

1 Like

I have to be the only one who saw this and thought there was some crazed Non-player character taking its revenge in-game. Ay-yi-yi. :rofl:

2 Likes

bless your heart.

1 Like

Im not sure if I agree. I wouldnt be surprised if it was an act , however the vape store annunced the clerk being fired , so if that clerk is EVER in there again they would look real bad …

3 Likes

I don’t buy it either. why the hell would he still want to purchase anything tho?

3 Likes

Because he was an ahole too.

4 Likes

He’s just pushing his buttons trying to look cool on YT… one a-hole meets another
And he’d probably get licks from his gf if he comes home empty handed hehe

4 Likes