Session Drummer's GeekVape GBox Squonk Kit Rewivew

Thanks very much @Alisa means a lot coming from you. Sorry about the 38% miss-age. :frowning: I’m steadily squonk/vaping on it, and even without the discount, it’s just too good, consistant, and trouble free to not recommend it without the discount. Be advised @SthrnMixer advised on a lower than expected power ceiling in TC mode.

Placed an order for two of this little f**ers. Hope they are worth it. nice price for both € 61,- inkl. shipping

3 Likes

Rock on @Weedhunter

1 Like

Hey dude!

While it’s true about the wattage limitation in TC, don’t let that stop you from what is probably the best squonk mod available for the price! @SessionDrummer your review was great. Had I not already owned one I would probably have bought right after reading it.

My only goal was to shed a little more light as I had used this mod for a bit before I read this thread. Funny thing - I’m about to buy another one! :slight_smile: Thanks for the time you took in making this info available for all.

4 Likes

@SthrnMixer That’s what I like to hear !!!

1 Like

I already had it but I agree, that’s a compelling review. A couple of my friends, even long time squonkers, have said they find themselves using the GBOX as a primary more than any other gear these days. They really have a hit on their hands with this one.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot @anon44944642.

I’m a couple months into this GBOX now, and a glaring issue has surfaced. The stock bottles are rubbish. Been through two of them already (developed stress fractures). You’d think if they were going to design a proprietary squonking system, they would use better bottles.

I have the silicone replacement system on order so it won’t have me out of commission, but that is a real swing and a miss if you ask me. I am going to like the silicone replacement system a lot better, but I do wish they’d have used better material. Not backing off my recommendation of this setup though. I still love it.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update, we don’t get enough of those!

3 Likes

Received my Gbox 2 weeks ago. It runs with a goon 1.5 and i enjoy it very much. I didn´t expect that it is so big. I usually vape arround 70W, so the 2x18650 give me a runtime long enough. The squonk bottle is ok for me, no need to change for silikon.

One thing i don´t like, is to fill up the squonk bottle. I have to open the batterie cover, take out the batteries, take out the bottle, fill it up, put it back, put the batteries back, close the cover. It would be nicer if i could only pull out the squonk bottle.

Summary it is a very good squonker, i would buy again :+1:. Thx @SessionDrummer I think my search for Vapegear seems to find an end.

MtL Kit :+1:
DtL Tank Kit :+1:
Squonk Kit :+1:
Testing Kit :+1:

Now waiting for the release of Morten Oens/Cthulhu mod RDA

1 Like

Thank you @Weedhunter. Although filling the bottle isn’t the easiest, they do have something that makes it much easier …

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/GeekVape-GBOX-Flask-Liquid-Dispenser.html

1 Like

Yes, i have seen this thing on everzon. About € 13,- and another part to clean, if i want change the flavor. When i ordered it was out of stock. Maybe next order.

1 Like

I went on a hunt and found these that fit on my standard juice bottle - no parts to clean except when i finish the bottle

3 Likes

Late to the party for this review. Just wanted to say that thanks to @SessionDrummer for this awesome review that led me to make my first squonk purchase!

Can’t wait until my GBox comes in. Ya’ll are gunna make me spend a lot of money on vape stuff, more than I already do. And my wife’s gunna hate ya’ll :rofl:

2 Likes

LOL @boostin53 Just don’t give her my name.

1 Like

I forgot to tell you that was a great review and awesome pictures, I did finally seek out to get one a couple weeks ago, found one at Volcano mods or something like that, it was on sale , I made the order and next day they emailed me, sold out. I’m still going get one someday, I like the dual battery.

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Mix_and_Hope always great to hear things like that, or honest feedback good or bad LOL too. Let me know if you’re having issues finding one and I’ll look around for ya. Thanks brother.

1 Like