Share your custom label designs, I'll start!

have you tried that pebbles recipe yet?

Itā€™s not duck tape, itā€™s clear packing tape, they said duck tape brand.
Sorry not trying to call you out just didnā€™t want you trying it with duck tape and it not working for you.

3 Likes

Yep, and I used Scotch brand packing tape.

3 Likes

Yea, Iā€™ve made it a couple of times now. Pretty good, but not my favorite.

1 Like

right on. Does it taste like fruity pebbles?

Rip Trippers has a fruity pebbles that tastes exactly likeā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s close. a bit more fruity than cereal tasting IMO.

2 Likes

These look great!

2 Likes

Haha Yep @Cutlass92 I did note that it was the clear HD Packing tape made by Duck.

2 Likes

Thanks @VapeyMama Iā€™ll give it a go then.:grinning:

2 Likes

I have the Scotch Brand Clear in stock so Iā€™ll try that one first, thanks @VapeyMama

2 Likes

nice label would I be able to use this with slight editing? thanks

1 Like

Hi acidmonkey94

Thanks for the compliment buddy

Of course you can use the image - it was made using paintnet on several layers - I can send a paint net file which retains all layers?
Let me know if I can be of assistance - but feel free to use buddy :+1::wink:

Regards

2 Likes

Hello everyone!!! Im green to this wonderful world of vaping. But Im interested in going fully commercial. I live in Panama, Panama and Ive been vaping for over a year now.
Started making my own juices about 6 months of getting my first vaping gear.
I currently own a Kangertech Kbox 200 with a Smok TFV8 and its wonderful!!.
Im going to start making eliquid commercially for sale here in Panama. I normally go for cloudchasing stuff, so I make my juices 100% VG, which paired with the Smok, are phenomenal!!
Iā€™d like to know if someone can give me the sizes for bottle labels of 30ml and 50ml, as I want to start designing the labels in Photoshop.
Thanks!!!

1 Like

Some of my favorite DIY labels. Easy to make using Avery Design and Print.Beaver BarkBerry CerealCowboyGrape Bubble GumMaui MilkOrange CreamciclePelican PunchRaspberrySpace Juice

14 Likes