Should i be worried?

ok i just got my evic vtc dual mod , and im hearing a frequency type noise hard to explain ( like a consistent beep )but ive never heard it in any other device ??? also i could only hear it when close to ear … i know why is my mod by my :ear: lol

2 Likes

I have one and do not hear that noise. I use it everyday too. I think you might want to get another one if you have warranty.

2 Likes

yes i just got it today from eciggity will call tmrw super wierd

2 Likes

No hum in mine. Just my 2 cents.

2 Likes

i appreciate it , sounds like a very low static with a hum brand new batteries as well, things that make you go hmmmmmm

1 Like

yeah i would go return it and get a new one. it sounds like it could be a short or loose wire.

1 Like

thank you , this is where i find out how good a company is , i hope eciggity lives up to their rep

DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN It

i know how that is lol.

what happened?

1 Like

I’ve had a few mods that whined - it’s not uncommon:slight_smile:

1 Like

im just frustrated lol just opened it today lol

im lucky i haven’t got one yet that does that.

1 Like

yes its whining perfect description ty , so no worries ?? in your opinion ? i guess ill call and see how easy a replacement will be and go from there

that makes sense except that sound is there without the tank attached as well

Try and get a replacement - Might just be a dodgy transistor, coil or something… I had one mod that constantly whined - very low when it was on, and much higher when you fired it. Then when it fell asleep the whine stopped. It’s probably perfectly harmless, but annoying!

1 Like

thats is exactly what i will do thank you all for the speedy responses

1 Like

apparently daath knows what he is talking about :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

your advise was on point as well :wink:

1 Like

Should you be worried? In that situation, I would get a new one. As far as worrying is concerned I’ve been worrying about 18 hours a day about everything since I turned 23 years old so…

3 Likes