Single Flavor Recpies with High Nic

When I first started I almost religiously went thru liquid barn for my flavors due to them being relatively inexpensive and very easy to mend and work with. For bakeries id check out their Bakers Touch, Wich has a very nice spice flavor with a pastry type feel. For candies id try their blue Raspberry, which is phenomenal. Their honeydew is very good too. DIY OR DIE’s kings custard oneshot is one of my alltime favorites thru them. Hope this helps and cant wait to hear your opinions!

4 Likes

Too true though

2 Likes

1 Like

seems like its not easy to make a research :frowning:
so id check TPA/TFA/Signature Starting Percentages the percentage there and adapt them if i taste it weaker/stronger than i wants

2 Likes

This was my first diy haul and the concentrates lasted me for about 3 months before I had to re up

1 Like

With the LB stuff they have the reccomended percentage on the label for beginners☺

1 Like

There are several ways of doing research… going through the forum is one but keep in mind that that thread was started over 3 years ago. Vape equipment has evolved and the current trend is to use lower %.
Another way of checking % is to go to the flavor page on the recipe side of the site.
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavors
If you look for example for Mango TPA, you’ll see this

When you scroll down, you’ll also see a NOTES section that you can expand to see people’s opinions on it.

The median % is usually what people use to guage how to mix, or to recalculate a substitution if you’re replacing a flavor in an existing recipe.

A lot of this information is readily available in the beginners section of the forum. I highly recommend that you spend some time reading through those posts.

4 Likes

ahhh seems like i was searching by the wrong way :expressionless:
going to check the beginners section

3 Likes

Hmmn… not necessarily.
Notes that people make about flavors disappear when they remove the flavor from their stash. Because of it, people use the forum a lot to write their opinions/reviews about flavors. You should ideally use both forum and recipe site to get the most out of ELR.

3 Likes

i will
thanks again :slight_smile: ikr am annoying af

4 Likes

Here’s some tools that you will be useful when researching flavors…

Also here’s list of things some diyers wished for when they started DIYing…

Using the most common flavor name on ELR really goes a long way when researching flavors.

6 Likes

Here is a something I use regarding the Notes - Once your satisfied with a starting percent on a flavor, review the Notes and find folks that use close to the same %. Check out all of their recipes, notes, follow them, etc. 9 / 10 times you can get valuable information regarding other flavor percentages.

4 Likes

Thanks a lot <3

2 Likes

Thats True thanks mate <3

2 Likes

A nice single recipe vape for me is FA Peppermint at 3-4% - it’s a go to for me when I am suffering a little vapors tongue or just a change of pace M2L. Cool clean and minty, satisfying nic cravings at 12mg (I usually vape 3).

5 Likes

If you are able to get solubarome, I find that their tarragon ( estragon ) goes really well with mint.

2 Likes

For a single flavor mango i can highly recommend Shisha Mango VTA, so damn nice, sweet, fresh and juicy that you can almost feel it running down the chin while you vape it.

6 Likes

unfortunately cant get it in middle east :slight_smile:

unfortunately cant get it in middle east

1 Like

i will give it a try thanks buddi

1 Like