Smok replacement adjustment buttons?

Our Smok T Priv was leaking so we opened it up to clean it and the buttons flew out and are now lost.
Any idea if they may replacements or where to get them? I’ve googled and coming up short.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Have you tried contacting Smok support?

Yeah, I emailed them after I commented so waiting to see what they say. I can’t imagine nobody has replacements.

I could. Almost everything is disposable these days. You might get lucky but Smok isn’t very good at customer service and I doubt they sell spare parts. Sorry to be the pessimist but after 3 Smok devices crapped out on me within a couple months of purchase I have little hope in them.

2 Likes

I’m going to assume you actually mean the actual buttons, and not the switches that are soldered on the circuit board… (which is refreshing, since many mistakenly refer to the switch itself as “the button”!..technician’s pet peeve aside…)

Outside of Smok themselves, you’re not going to find them as “new replacement parts”.

Not trying to sound sarcastic here, but “imagine it”, because it’s a sad reality in today’s world that:

With that said though, you might check your local vape stores, and inquire about whether or not they have any junk T-Privs that haven’t been disposed of yet, and see if they’d be willing to give you the parts (buttons) you need. If they do, you might buy some little something (liquid, cotton, or such) as a “thank you”. Especially given many don’t want to sell parts, for fear that it could possibly “make them a manufacturer” :roll_eyes: in the eyes of the FDA.

I would happily offer to help if I could (and had a T-Priv to scavenge from), but sadly, I don’t have one.

Good luck dealing with Smok customer service though. As I understand it, you’ll need it!

2 Likes

:rofl:

There ya go! A new business opportunity. Someone could start a Smok boneyard! Go pull off the parts you need and pay as you leave. Name it “Up in Smok Boneyard”. Bring your own tools…BYOT!

2 Likes

Well customer service has yet to reply but if they do, I’ll update if they are actually helpful.

We have a local flea market with a large vape shop, I’m going to stop there today and see if any luck.

1 Like

This is a great idea! If anything it could help recycle instead of just junk the box completely. At least it still works without them and my nails are just long enough to get in the hole to push the connection of I need to.

2 Likes