SMOK XCube II and TFV4 Giveaway Results!

Ok, after going through all the nice and sometimes weird contributions on the giveaway thread, it’s time to DRAW THE WINNERS of the SMOK XCube II and TFV4 Giveaway!

I did an XCube II review here, and a TFV4 review here, and both devices are amazing. Especially the TFV4, which is absolutely one of the best tanks on the market at the moment.

A huge thanks goes to SMOK Tech for donating these sample devices for the giveaway!

We’ll be giving away FOUR XCube II and FOUR TFV4 tanks! Eight winners in total!

The winners of the XCube II are:

The winners of the TFV4 tank kit are:

CONGRATULATIONS!! You’re getting some seriously good equipment!

PM me your address, and I will ship them out as soon as possible!

11 Likes

Woohoo.

I can’t believe I won the TFV4.

thanks @daath for the giveaway opportunity

I’m really stoked

CMJ

9 Likes

Congrats to all the winners, hope you enjoy it. If not… I know a good home :grinning:

8 Likes

Yay I finally won something! Congrats to all the winners ! And Thank you for this opportunity.

10 Likes

Wow not even close! Lol. Grats to the winners.

5 Likes

I can now officially purchase my Cube 2 since I didn’t win one. I’m glad the anticipation is over, congrats to all the winners. I hope you will put it to good use! :thumbsup:

5 Likes

CONGRATS!!!

I never win anything, so in anticipation of a continued string of bad luck, and after @daath made such a great review, I went ahead and ordered both the xCube II and the TFV4. The tank arrived today, and my Sigelei 100W can barely keep up! It’s definitely a power hitter of a tank and I know the winners will love it. But it’s the mod I’m really looking forward to. Dang USPS…not sure when it will get here but it’s on its way

4 Likes

OMG! I can’t believe I won!! I’m so excited! Thank you so much! Vape happy everyone!

7 Likes

congratulations to all!!! thanks again for the chance @daath really appreciate it

6 Likes

You don’t know that, you might have been fifth on the list! I don’t know about you, but I’m off to bed to sulk :sunglasses:

5 Likes

WOW… geeezzz
thank you very much! And I do mean that! Thank you very much (btw it is my birthday this month…)
Geeezzzz… I am flabber gasted… I will of course accept it! Let me know if you’d like me to pay for shipping or anything!
Congrats to the other winners of course… wow…

7 Likes

Congrats Tut!

3 Likes

Congratulations winners!

4 Likes

Congrats to the winners

5 Likes

Congrats everyone!! It’s great to see some familiar names up there! Im glad it wasn’t me since everyone knows I won the other smok kit giveaway and I would of felt like a POS if I won twice (even though I would of secretly gave it away to someone)
Congrats to everyone again! And THANK YOU Lars for taking care of us!

5 Likes

Congrats to the winners !

4 Likes

Wow! I am so excited to try out the TFV4! Thanks for the opportunity.

6 Likes

Is it just me or does @Daath have that suave radio personality type voice??

1 Like

I’ve actually been a host/DJ on the radio, when I was young - not something to brag about, I know :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes