SMOK XCube II and TFV4 Giveaway Results!

Iā€™ve actually been a host/DJ on the radio, when I was young - not something to brag about, I know :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Awesome! Congrats!

1 Like

Yay! Congrats Amy2!

2 Likes

Woot! congrats, Vapin_aNg

2 Likes

Congrats to you too, CallMeTut!

2 Likes

14 posts were split to a new topic: Once upon a time we were DJs

We were getting a bit off topic there - Sorry :wink:

Thanks! I am very excited! Woohoo!

5 Likes

First time winning any kind of giveaway, geez I am stoked!! Thanks for this @daath - heard so many great things about the TFV4, canā€™t wait to finally try it!
Stupid question I know, but I canā€™t seem to figure out how to send a PM?

3 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!!! Guess I can order mine now too. But thanks for the Contest @daath

4 Likes

Just made my day! Thanks so much, @daath!

5 Likes

Click my username to the left, then click ā€œMessageā€ :smile:

1 Like

Grats guys!!

2 Likes

Congrats to all winners i got to say the TFV4(bought it last week in case i dont win) that tank is amazing it will certainly keep you mixing hehe! Its about as close to drinking the stuff hahaha.

2 Likes

Always a bridesmaidšŸ˜”(sniffle,sniffle), butā€¦

CONGRATS FOLKS! :tada:

3 Likes
4 Likes

Right on! Conga-rats to all the winners!

5 Likes

I just saw the video and radio voice indeed! lol Good on you for doing it proper Lars! That vid was a great ideaā€¦all I have to say is, if I was #9 I would be breaking stuff right about now!!

(sorry #9)

3 Likes

Congratulations Winners. All your vape games has taken a giant leap forward. I hope you all enjoy your new gear as much as I have enjoyed mine. The TFV4 and Ti is a match made in heaven. Welcome to the club.

4 Likes

Wowā€¦canā€™t believe I wonā€¦just another reason to love ELR even more!!! Thanks again @daath!! I canā€™t wait to get the TFV4 and see what it can do :smile:

6 Likes

Congrats, guys!

4 Likes