So....a guy at work says to me

Pugs!..please can you have a look at that tank i bought off you … its not workin right…
“Thats alright man I told you as soon as the flavour starts to go I’ll either re wick it or re coil it for you no problem,…lets have a look”…

16 Likes

Lol! Yikes…

2 Likes

I have seen a lot of nasty stuff during my life, but that thing there gotta take the prize as the ultimate nasty.
Geez, how could that guy even vape on that stuff?

2 Likes
16 Likes

Seriously …i just stood there like…“how…what…when…WTF!”

Define…not working properly…??

I almost told him to start smoking again…

8 Likes

I screen capped that pic and sent it to a friend of mine who is a vaper and he said as the first thing “that guy needs to get back to smoking”.
I kid you not

3 Likes

The cotton wasn’t even touching inside the coil…it just seperated…i just ran it under the tap…
Hows that for coil gunk…

5 Likes

I shouldn’t even hit like on that pic but i did anyway. That is the worst thing i ever seen in vaping this far. That guy must do store bought juice with tons of sweeteners in it.

3 Likes

Holy MOLY!!!

4 Likes

6 Likes

Nope…my juice…fruit mainly, and i use stevia.
He’s had 1 bottle of a lemon cake…but no added sweetener, just meringue and marshmallow…:frowning:

We now have proof that Pugs puts a ton of sweeteners in his juice and calls it steve :laughing:

8 Likes

Lmaoo…yeah dont ever buy off me its shockin
I dont even use sweeteners
Just lots of sugar…

:persevere:

And apparently tar…

6 Likes

I bet it will catch on fire when you try to dry burn it off … LOL

4 Likes

For sure and the smoke detector will go off and people will get panic because they think the place is on fire.
Pugs no more Steve in the juice please.

4 Likes

He is starting to smell a bit actually…

Maybe ill stop putting bits of him in the liquids then.

I never quite undetstood why it had be a Steve?

2 Likes

I’m gonna try…
Just because…

1 Like

You should rename your friend to Denis the Menace of Vaping or maybe “to vaping”

2 Likes

Take a pic of the flames :laughing:

3 Likes

BOOM…glow shot :ok_hand:

12 Likes