So....a guy at work says to me

Man and I thought the one my buddy gave back to me to “rewick” was bad!

6 Likes

Wow and I think it’s bad when it goes slightly dark…

Those guys are like… “Loving this new cotton vape I got!” :laughing:

5 Likes

“Black Diamond Cotton Candy”

6 Likes

Shit it is spreading like a Virus. All i can say is beware it might happen to your cotton and coils soon.
Could there be a conspiracy behind this like Illuminati or something? :laughing:

5 Likes

yeah he totally was…although in my defense, 50% of the recipes I make are all other peoples off here so…

YOU’VE ONLY YOURSELVES TO BLAME!

lmao :middle_finger:

I’m gonna show him this thread when he gets in work…totally shame him…:grin:

5 Likes

You can call him Squid from now on. If it was Au he would get the nickname Snowy - we are kinda weird like that

1 Like

Whitey, milko, great white but not white pointer. They are a part of the female anatomy

1 Like

A long time ago I spent a few years on my uncles cattle ranch. I assisted in a difficult calf birth where I had to get down and dirty and I remember what my arms looked like afterward. It was the nastiest, vilest sight I have ever seen…until I saw this coil. Good gawd, that is just bad!

BTW, the calf was OK and we named it Steve. LOL

5 Likes

You ever roofie any of your friends with your e-liquid @Pugs1970?

4 Likes

…like he’s gonna admit to that…:smirk:

3 Likes

Don’t look now but there’s a shiver of white pointers in the dunes who look like they haven’t surfaced for years. Nearly took my corneas off in the afternoon sun.

1 Like

Well, it depends on whether it was a girl or a guy that he roofied…:laughing:

3 Likes

It was a guy. I’m sure.

4 Likes

Oh all the time, girl…boy…
Animal…
Vegetable…
Mineral…

Depands what mood i’m in you know…:smiling_imp:

6 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you horn dog you…:wink::kissing_heart:

5 Likes

I bet that took a while…

For the erection to subside… :laughing:

4 Likes

After re-reading, I am confused since you left the (s) off…
[White Pointer] is the State Police…so, are you calling them a part of the female anatomy?

White pointers are Aussie slang for boobs they often don’t see the sun and dont have a sun tan and are therefore white compared with the rest of the body.

2 Likes

Yeah, you wouldn’t name a person white pointers. So I dropped the plural. You can do that when giving someone a nickname in Oz. The message comes before grammar in Australia.

Yes white pointers come in pairs.

Obviously you didn’t read post #50, and obviously you don’t know me. eh? Now don’t that rock your socks?
You apparently didn’t comprehend post #56 pointing [pun] out the difference between ‘white pointerS’ and ‘white pointer’.
My Dad is from Gulargambone NSW and my Mum is from Adelaide SA My brother lives in Dimboola VIC

Yeah, I understand that [as a name] and it was an attempt at humor that failed with @woftam 100%, and I guess with you also [calling a cop a pussy,eh?]

Guess you are ‘surface’ humorists , not very deep, just thought I would spell it out to you youngun’s.

Maybe you’re in bed with a wog, not thinking right from the medicine, no need to chuck a wobbly.
Crikey, a who-ha, eh? Think I will go water the horse.

1 Like