Squonk bottle refill bottle suggestions

Filling through the 510, just looks like a hassle when I’ve seen I done, plus I like to fill to the brim especially when I’m dual coiling on a thirsty atty, and I’m not sure you get a full bottle through the 510?

As worm1 said, great to have all the choices. I love the pulses, got a couple of mech’s and an 80W, just need to speed up the refill, and I’ll be happy*.

*Until the topside comes out, then I’ll instantly start to question my setup, and convince myself I’m due a change.

1 Like

and for the public to put it to a real test, find the problems and perhaps fixes and for the hype to fade for the price to drop :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Its been out. I’ve had mine for a few weeks, very nice, well build mod, holds a lot of juice, easy fill and works great in VW mode, Only down side is I can’t get the temp upgrade to load it is a RAR file and it seems I am inept at the technical aspect of working with those files, Mod doesn’t show up on computer when plugged in via USB either. Anyway love it an VW anyway.

2 Likes

Any ‘Zip-UnZip’ program for Windows should work on a RAR file. As for USB not detected…you may need to update your drivers. See if Dovpo has one for that mod.

1 Like

Windows 10 has the zip unzip function, the not connecting is more the problem I think, drivers are up to date, I read through searching that this is not an uncommon problem. Companies offering upgrades should make it easy enough to complete. Just lowers my opinion a tad, still a great mod. I do appreciate the input thank you,

2 Likes

perhaps your usb cable is charge only one, i think thats a thing, idk, maybe

2 Likes

Thanks Ill check it out, thought most all were the same

2 Likes

For rar files and unzipping things I use a free version of winrar

3 Likes

OK I’ll check that out, My computers do not even see the mod when I plug it in, tried it in every way I could think. One running in windows 10 home and a new bushiness laptop running windows pro. all drivers are up to date. and used supplied usb cord and several others. I sent a message to Dovpo, Anyway thanks for the suggestion sorry for the derail

1 Like

your computer is not supposed to see it. their application is supposed to see it once you run it.

2 Likes

Following the Dovpo instructions the start button never activates on the computer, Oh well done for now.

1 Like

Remember seeing a Facebook post that the batteries need to be out and hold the + - at the same time.

2 Likes

The other statement from a Facebook post is that some of the cables may not be data You may need to try a different cable.

2 Likes

yep did that

2 Likes

tried that too, probably just me being a dumb ass. ll get it eventually maybe

2 Likes

Remove the BATTERY and ATOMIZER, hold both “+” and “-” buttons. Plug the
MicroUSB cable to your PC and Topside Device until the “Start” button becomes active.

Full instructions

to open the rar file grab winrar or 7zip and use either or to extract (the instructions are in the rar file)

2 Likes

Yep exactly what I did Start button never activated

2 Likes

I’m in the UK, not sure it’s hit our shores yet, but thanks for the feedback. It looked like something that would interest me, and you have further confirmed it. :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Have you tried both “+” and “-” buttons without the program running waiting for windows to make the hardware connected sound then starting the program (i don’t have one here to test with so I am just spit balling)

2 Likes

Yea I tried that, The mod is not recognized by the computer, I was told above I was wrong to expect that, lol,. I’ll use it in VW mode, its fine and a great mod. I don’t mess with temp control much just experimenting with a couple other mods i have with Ti wire and found it pretty enjoyable so thought i would give the Topside a try

3 Likes