Storing and organizing your DIY supplies?

She was working on that salad ejuice… lol :scream:

3 Likes

Making my own lettuce flavoring. I’ve got iceberg, romaine, red and green leaf…lol

2 Likes

I just came upon some nice wooden shelves for holding flavors and/or mixes. They come in different configurations for holding bottles of different sizes (10ml, 15ml, 30ml, 120ml, 240ml) and 25-100 count. Pretty cool.

http://www.anandacorporation.com/search.php?search_query=DISPLAY

14 Likes

Those are really cool. I know you can build them yourself, and probably cheaply, but that ain’t me.

3 Likes

What blows my mind is the amount of money spent on all those concentrated flavors! I just purchased 15 (mostly 3mL) flavors and spent ~$60CAD. Any tips on buying flavors? or is it simply buying big quantities and spending big money?

[quote=“Lux1, post:178, topic:15143”]
Any tips on buying flavors?
[/quote]It really all depends on how you like to vape and mix. Some people want to be able to make any recipe at anytime, so they have a huge stash. Some just need to make a few of their favorite recipes… therefore they have a smaller stash. It’s really up to you.

If you want to cut through a lot of the headaches when it comes to finding good flavors. Shopping from this list will help you wade through a lot of the BS.

3 Likes

Makes sense. I guess I’m one of those who makes a few favorite recipes. I’m usually not able to steep my eliquid as I only have 3 30ml bottles at a time :frowning:. The other half doesn’t understand my love for tasty vapor…

1 Like

What do you think

14 Likes

Started vaping 2 weeks ago kicking a 30 year habit then started mixing only 5 days ago :smile:

Messy and thrown together. yet it provides cheap juice to keep me off the cigs.

Awesome info here guys. Great atmosphere too. Learnt enough from this place to allow me to mix already. Very happy.

Thanks!

18 Likes

Welcome Orca. That doesn’t look too different from the way I started out. Once you start getting a collection of flavorings the need to become more organized becomes apparent. But when I started all my stuff was in a shoe box :wink:

4 Likes

I used a board with a bunch of nails in it to dry mine on just stick them upside done on the nail. Sweet idea

2 Likes

Looks nice

Here is my setup for my flavor storage.

10 Likes

I’ve gone ever so slightly mental with new flavours. New ones are arriving every day. I’m already geting tired of searching for concentrates when mixing. I’ll have to get more organised very soon.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Much appreciated :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I bought three of these…

Those work pretty good for organizing.

6 Likes

I have the exact same shelves!

I had to re-locate my vape station a few months back, since I moved my mother into my house (and she took my vaping room area). I bought a small computer station from the “Good Will” store for 15 bucks and a small computer hutch that I could fit on top of it for 5 dollars, works out okay…

If you disregard the mess on the bottom that I need to buy some storage for.

10 Likes

I’ve just put together a spread sheet on my computer and numbered my flavours. Should make it a little easier to search for a flavour :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

You all make me feel ashamed, hahaha.

Currently I use a couple of boxes from when I used to get sent Nerd Block. and a kitchen table (that never gets used because apparently eating at the coffee table in the lounge room is far superior.) That’s it.

I do plan to set something a little better in due time, however, I have often been told concentrates are better off left ‘in the dark.’ I see some of you haven’t really bothered with that (unless it’s just lighting, and if so, I apologise for my assumption), so it now totally makes me re-question my initial concept design. Which isn’t a bad thing really.

1 Like

Actually I’m looking at getting either a low profile pulldown curtain or make a draw curtain (like a shower curtain) to cover my flavors up some.

1 Like