Storing and organizing your DIY supplies?

Love your setup @Kamara, but being realistic - as time goes on, your gonna need a bigger wall! :rofl:

9 Likes

Iā€™ll be placing an order this evening so they wonā€™t be empty for too long :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Thank you :hugs:. Ikr. Red wall has juices I made. Idk what Iā€™m gonna do once I fill up all the flavors space. :woman_shrugging::see_no_evil::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

You put on an addition. Might as well as make it into a sunroom while youā€™re at it.

6 Likes

No no, Ultraviolet light will shorten the shelf life of your supplies.

7 Likes

My middle child will soon be leaving the nest so Iā€™ll just convert her room and put up darkened curtains like I did in my room. :rofl:

I also have a finished downstairs with an extra kitchen but I donā€™t want to put my vape stuff down there because I burn wood in the winter and right now it gets like 80 degrees down there :speak_no_evil:. I could put all flavors in the fridge but what fun is that not being able to see it displayed :joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

Very nice (to have the dedicated room that is) @Kamara.

5 Likes

Very wise.

5 Likes

images (87)

Stackable, kinda sealed and without the risk of annoyance caused by knocking bottles over.

Though labels would be hidden, youā€™d quickly learn to memorize their general position if you started with a basic front-left = creamy; back-left = bakery; back-right: fruits kindā€™ve organization for each case.

7 Likes

Stick a portable AC in that room with some nice lighting, a good work surface area, and a door with glass panels (so you can see it with the door shut while that AC is running) and you got a pseudo-lab in the making.

7 Likes

Details on that case please :slightly_smiling_face:

Did you order the foam custom?

Iā€™m thinking of custom cut foam to hold mods and RDAā€™s.

4 Likes

No order going on, though thatā€™s the kinda option floats my boat :upside_down_face:

I just googled ā€˜nail polish racksā€™ to see what they looked like, then saw that case so googled that instead: https://www.google.com/search?q=essential+oil+case&client=ms-android-samsung&prmd=sinv&sxsrf=ALeKk00wSlGZroSwcAP99w46rkFUxWAsKg:1612611059304&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjFweaqlNXuAhWs73MBHXtBBbUQ_AUoAnoECAYQAg&biw=3

But yes: theyā€™re a bit classy - thereā€™s even wooden cases and itā€™d be easy enough to get squares of solid foam to create your own custom inserts :smirk:

Discreet too: you could stack those in any room and theyā€™d never get messy lookingā€¦

Hell thereā€™s even that inner sleeve for a notebook :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Thanks for the info. I may look into it or something like it. Way cool !!

5 Likes

I think this haul will take care of those empty spots :rofl:

11 Likes

MEGA-SCORE @Kamara.

4 Likes

Doesnā€™t that make you feel like a kid?

8 Likes

Christmas? Birthday? Or both?! lol

5 Likes

Anytime I have packages delivered I always feel like a kid. How can ya not :rofl:

10 Likes

All of them!

6 Likes

Ayeā€¦, Iā€™ve gotten some & have always saw PLENTY of the nail polish racks tht hold 10-15ml bottles, but the other day my mom found me one tht fits 30ml bottles perfectly!

10 Likes