Storing and organizing your DIY supplies?

Well if you’re a packer/unpacker, they are a SUPER option. I don’t think there is any other viable way to move lots of bottles, in any type of system, into a controlled mixing environment, then back out. I was lucky enough to steal a bedroom for my hoard, or unlucky, depending on how you view it LOL.

4 Likes

I originally had planned to put flavors in that box but I ended up putting wire, cotton, drip tips, and RDA’s in it. My flavors are still organized using my zip-lock bag method only now I stash the zip locs in the Harbor freight deluxe ammo box.

4 Likes

JUST as long as you have some OTHER ammo boxes, for the boom boom !!!

4 Likes

I also like keeping my stuff out of sight. I use these. I can get 3 10ml bottles per drawer or 2 30s. I label them by flavor and can have 2-3 by manufacture as well.

5 Likes

“you’re going to save sooooo much money if you vape and not smoke”
:rofl:

12 Likes

Lies on top of lies…

10 Likes

Awesome setup all the way around @KiwiPete!!!

Diggin’ the Sous-Vide and USC too!
Very similar mixing style as mine from the looks of it (barring the scale). chuckles

4 Likes

10 Likes

Thanks Sprksfly! Works pretty well… Just waiting for my GC. Although the ultrasonic has a heater, the Sous Vide gets things up to temperature so much faster with the added bonus - I can cook with it :+1:

4 Likes

I got mine from Dollarama stores. They were 4 for $5.00 Canadian. Not sure if they have those where you live.

4 Likes

I have been searching for a portable storage solution for my concentrates for a while.
I had been using an old tackle box and was tired of pulling out every single bottle every time I wanted to mix.
Hubby got this Tactix box for my birthday last week. Is working well so far…

Back side (for spare parts)

Front side - came with orange tubs but I replaced them with a diy shelf made from thick card covered in duct tape…

Ready to mix!!

The best thing is it stays upright and doesn’t tip over even with both sides open :grin:

15 Likes

I have 233 flavors at the moment @Sevencasper. How many of these things do you think I would need :crazy_face: (just kidding).

8 Likes

Been looking for the past two months for a new system. I went to Harbor Freight, saw this for $135 and my wife had a 20% off coupon. She did talk me into it as I had doubts, but now I like it. In my previous house, I had all my stuff in 4 places and this puts everything in one place. I keep it downstairs in the finished basement where I set up my computer / workstation. It’s different but it works.

My flavors are by category in the red boxes and by manufacturer in the blue and yellow. On the other side is batteries, bottles, wires, rdas and mods with a bunch of empty space for growth. It’s kept in a storage room and wheeled about 15 feet to my desk. It satisfies my need to keep things organized.

18 Likes

At least 4 :laughing::laughing:

7 Likes

That looks excellent @Sevencasper, good job. Oh, and happy belated birthday… :grin:

5 Likes

Thanks and thanks :smiley:

5 Likes

Wow, that’s a really cool idea and compact too, great job

5 Likes

Mobile DIY E-liquid trolley, very clever

6 Likes

Here is my setup. Nothing fancy.

15 Likes

you still have some empty spots there. Fill em up! :grin:

5 Likes