Super durable mod?

I’d like some opinions on really durable mods for my husband. He’s in and out of tanker trucks all day and his mods take beating. He needs something that is either a dual 18650 or something with a built in battery that’s at least 4000mah to last through the work day without worrying about a battery change/recharge… Maybe something rubber coated? Surrounded by an anti-gravity field…? Do they make those?? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Sounds like you just described GeekVape’s Aegis (from what I’ve been gathering).
Built like a tank, and gets the 4000mah, as long as you use a 26650!

4 Likes

Is that the water proof/resistant one?
Edit: just found it. Yes it is. Lol

2 Likes

It’s only 80 watt but it’s an internal 5000 mah battery.
I have 2 and put them through hell and they’ve held up pretty well. I don’t know about waterproof, I kinda doubt it, but they’re pretty cheap now.

3 Likes

Waterproof would be cool but durability is my main concern. 80W is plenty, he usually vapes around 35W give or take.

I just watched a review for the aegis… Dude literally ran it over with a car…! :hushed: I’m impressed.

2 Likes

Ive got one on the way dear should be reviewing it next week 🖒😉

Failing that, the ohmwrecker is as durable as they come, just not particularly hand friendly :thinking:

5 Likes

I would give it another month or so before pulling the trigger. Once the mod is in the hands of a bunch of people. The reviews are good…but time will tell

2 Likes

Good advice for sure. I try not to ever buy the newest thing.

1 Like

I suggest a stainless steel tank to go along with your bubble wrap mod

1 Like

Lmfao bubble wrap! I wonder if he would care if I actually did that…? :thinking: :laughing:

1 Like

I’m sure that’s a fire hazard, dear :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Also, if it were me… id probably pop all the bubbles before i even got to work.

2 Likes

That Aegis looks like i want it! Hoping the reviews stay positive over time. I’ll be watching for updates.

3 Likes

I haven’t found one yet I have killed 5 mods
:rofl:

2 Likes