Superbowl 2019 Predictions / wishes / complaints

Did you see the 100 year commercial that was good

3 Likes

Must of missed that one

1 Like

Okay… it just played… not bad

3 Likes

I didnt know it was possible for my eyes and ears to bleed simultaneously.

4 Likes

Adam Levine or Ebola?

4 Likes

You know… You know… Hahaha and he was paid to do this.

3 Likes

Sounds like I picked a perfect time to take a shower.

4 Likes

It could have been worse , could of been cardi b ( thats what i just heard )

2 Likes

Hoping for an exciting second half, just to keep me going. It’s hard work being a British NFL fan, it’s already 1.25am, at least I have tomorrow booked off work!!

7 Likes

So was that graphics or drones on the chinesse lanterns?

2 Likes

I was wondering how that was done as well …

1 Like

In more ways than one. God bless you for not being that guy that comes in here saying that Americans don’t play real football.

6 Likes

One hundred fifty enhanced Intel® Shooting Star™ drones took a live flight during the Pepsi* Super Bowl LIII Halftime Show to amplify Maroon 5’s performance.

3 Likes

I won’t be that guy either but all the padding and helmets are they made of glass? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Oh definitely not, you won’t get that from me. Loved American football more than the roundball for a good number of years. To be fair, this is normal SNF time at this point, it’s the half time show in the Super Bowl that normally puts me to sleep :rofl:

5 Likes

Time to go grab the Subway sandwich I bought before the game…

3 Likes

Eat Fresh … Lol

3 Likes

giphy(1)

6 Likes

Amen brother

2 Likes

Was given this stuff today at local BnM , i am so disappointed and do not understand how rhis juice is popular , also my cotton is black now smgdfh

Oh this thread was for superbowl

Note im thinking of dropoing a couple drops of Rich Cinnamon in it with MF vanilla and turning the 60 ml into 120 to cut down the sucralose maybe in a couple weeks it will be ok

4 Likes