SXK Hadaly clone - a thought or two on the Llama

Since I know you are too old for babies…you must be talking about the 1/2 acre pool in your yard. :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Or wet Vapes :grinning:

1 Like

That alone makes it good. :slight_smile:

Having the same problems with my SXK Hadaly. There is a trick to getting it right I think. My favorite youtuber praised this RDA as being the most flavorful atty he has had. I get nothing but what you explained above. No flavor at all on the first attempt with 24g kanthal. Tried some alien clapton, and lowered the coil. Taste was better, but not there. Spit back got worse as I lowered it. The Vaping Biker has a really good video addressing the spit back, and coil position. It all comes down to coil positioning, and proper wicking. Neither of which I have accomplished yet. I get easily frustrated so I have only tried to fix it once so far.

1 Like

Try the build and position @jminion1947 suggested above, it’s a good one. It solved spitback and flavour for me.

In the end I wanted to use the clamps like originally intended, so I have sold my 22mm clone and switched for the 24mm version. It’s all fancy clamps now, with a SS mesh coil in it, but kinda too much space for the wattages I use, sadly :disappointed_relieved: Still use it occasionally though.

Hello everybody can someone help me I the same problem as everyone . The bottom or both O rings make it every time
So deficult to pull of the top cap . Can I use the spares O rings that where deliverd or where do I get thinger O rings brand and mm that will
Avoid this hardness ? Any advice would be greatly appreciated .

If you have any other spare O-rings from any other atomizer… they might be helpful.

I have found that removing one of the O-rings (the bottom one closest to the base) helps greatly in reducing the effort of replacing the top cap. Lube the heck out of the remaining O-ring with some chap stick lip balm as well! :grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your rapid reply :+1::+1::+1: and I Will follow up your advice . Have a Nice evening and thx again for THE advice :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Are you guys having any luck with this clone? If so, what kind of builds are you using? I get a really poor vape from the SXK Hadaly. I know I’m not doing something right with the build, but don’t know what.

I have the ShenRay Hadaly clone but the build that’s working great for me is a parallel 26g SS 3mm ID 7 wrap coil. Try to make sure coil is sitting low in the RDA aligned with air flow holes.

1 Like

Thanks me to I am interested in Some good builds for the Hadaly SKX I Will try this one out ! If you have Some other builds please let me know :+1::dash:thx in advance

1 Like

@Papoes try the above one, I found it quite good. Or try your hand with some mesh as a coil.

Personally I don’t use my 24mm Hadaly clone that much anymore. I liked the flavour and size of the SXK clone (22mm), but the clamps are not working properly which was bugging me. Sold it, got the bigger one, now it’s too much chamber size for my needs and it seems far easier to over squonk / over drip.:unamused:

Your milage will vary!:wink:

1 Like

Thank you so much for this information . I never heard of SS mesh before as I’am still trying to explore
the hugh world of different wires and coils for example Alien , fused , twisted , stapled ,catapilller etc .
I got some advice that I had to buy some deferent wires , kanthal A1 30 , 28, 26 24 . SS316L 28 ga not even used .
Twisted 28x3 , Twisted 26x2 . Clapton 28x2+32 , Clapton 26x2 + 32 twisted . Just recently bought the Hadaly Clone
This to try some some easy coils . Just recived a 22 mm and 24 mm. Goon . So the more advice I recive and hints the
beter I will get and enjoy the building of coils . Ps learned allready some things on making my own E liquids thanks to
You all . Thanks Naseschwarz for the info concerning SS Mesh I will look into it .

1 Like

Thanks so much I took of the bottom O ring and man what a deference !!! Now it sits flush and isn’t
hard anymore to get the cap on and off . :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Score! :raised_hands:

Happy days!!! But, save that O-ring. :wink: Eventually, you’ll use it to replace a poopy O-ring or it might come in handy on some other atomizer in the future. I have about 30 spare O-rings from other atomizers which I have saved over the years in a little box at my vape station. :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks again you made my day . And I will keep the O ring me 2 I never trow things away that can be usefull .
Have a nice day Kinnikinnick :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

I found the same size o-ring in a different material. The stock ones are burna rubber if memory serves. I changed mine to silicone and smoother. It’s not the best, but easier.

1 Like

Thanks for THE info . I seperated THE bottom O ring it’s better but it’s like you say not as smooth like butter . I don’t have other RDA 's only Some RTA’s so Will surch and look if I can find seperated sold O rings for 22mm maybe Fasttech ? Thx Again for THE advice these things I realy apriciate . Have a Nice weekend Jack3 :+1::+1::+1::smiley::dash::dash::dash:

Let me measure my o-rings so you get the right ones. Just make sure they are NOT burna rubber. Those have next to no give. Have a good one as well papoes.

Just thought of another way of getting it done. If you could attach it to a drill then you can use a jewelers file to deepen the o-ring groove.

Sorry took the o ring of and iT went better but only for a SHORT while :pensive: can you let me know the exact O rings mesurements you did find for the 22 mm brand and site please :pray: fasttech , Gearbest ? These ship cheap to Crete ( Greece ). Thx so much in advance . I really like the SkX Hadaly a lot .